April 27, 2024, 04:57:30 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 08:09:25 PM
this is def. jmv..
and something leads me to believe it was all jmv talking to himself the entire time..
it's still def. true..

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 06:42:56 PM
i'm starting to like boyah better than outsid
Is this Zach? Veal? Mike?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 08:12:42 PM
Is this Zach? Veal? Mike?
whoever it is, he or she is a smart man or woman

Boyager

Dear Lacey,

Listen up you whore: You are ugly, stupid, and quite possibly the least funny poster to ever thrive on the Internet, and, coming from me, that says quite a bit. I know better than to respond in this manner, seeing how you're just a dumbass troll who is doing it for the lulz, but I can't help it.

I've never spent a lot of time on Boyah, and now that I've tried to hang out here more, I've discovered that your presence is nearly unbearable. How the fuck can you go around calling people like Det ugly and stupid? There is almost a universal consensus here that Det is attractive (and, as far as I can tell, intelligent), while everyone also agrees that you have the looks and brains of a slug.

I realize that by responding to in this manner that I'll just cause more of the drama I seek to end, but I think that these things need to be said. You are the April of Boyah, and though you probably don't know who April is (hi Keat), you can take solace in knowing that you probably won't ever be as fucking retarded as she was, though you're cutting it quite close.

So, return to what ever AIDS-ridden cesspool you came from and let this place be. I know I'll appreciate it, and I'm sure that the folks like Det that you've insulted would appreciate it, as well.

I bid you a good day!

hocuspocus;

Thyme

Heh, I had completely forgotten about April. giggle;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 08:44:10 PM
Dear Lacey,

Listen up you whore: You are ugly, stupid, and quite possibly the least funny poster to ever thrive on the Internet, and, coming from me, that says quite a bit. I know better than to respond in this manner, seeing how you're just a dumbass troll who is doing it for the lulz, but I can't help it.

I've never spent a lot of time on Boyah, and now that I've tried to hang out here more, I've discovered that your presence is nearly unbearable. How the fuck can you go around calling people like Det ugly and stupid? There is almost a universal consensus here that Det is attractive (and, as far as I can tell, intelligent), while everyone also agrees that you have the looks and brains of a slug.

I realize that by responding to in this manner that I'll just cause more of the drama I seek to end, but I think that these things need to be said. You are the April of Boyah, and though you probably don't know who April is (hi Keat), you can take solace in knowing that you probably won't ever be as fucking retarded as she was, though you're cutting it quite close.

So, return to what ever AIDS-ridden cesspool you came from and let this place be. I know I'll appreciate it, and I'm sure that the folks like Det that you've insulted would appreciate it, as well.

I bid you a good day!

hocuspocus;
At first I thought this was Thyme simply because the first thing I saw was " hocuspocus;", but upon reading the message I realized that it couldn't be him.
Then I thought it was Tyler, but I'm not even sure he'd know April, so I scratched him off the list.
now i think it's slim, but i've never seen slim make a serious post ever
help guys akudood;

Classic

I know who April is, but it wasn't me because I wouldn't waste my time typing out something Lacey wouldn't understand.

Boyager

Boyager

I just learned that Tampa Bay isn't an actual city goonish

Boyager

Can we go back to being emo in this thread? It's what its for

I still don't know how to tell my bestfriend how I feel about her. I think I never will, because I don't want to lose her all together.  :(

Thyme

I also just learned that Tampa Bay isn't an actual city. goonish

I just learned something from Boyah. goonish

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:31:13 PM
Can we go back to being emo in this thread? It's what its for

I still don't know how to tell my bestfriend how I feel about her. I think I never will, because I don't want to lose her all together.  :(
once i did that and she said she loves me and then she hurt my feelings because apparently other people had a problem with it and she didn't want to disappoint them.  doodhuh;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on March 24, 2009, 09:32:10 PM
I also just learned that Tampa Bay isn't an actual city. goonish

I just learned something from Boyah. goonish
And you want to know why you learned it? because we think the exact same way akudood;

Bluaki informed me the city is actually just Tampa.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 24, 2009, 09:32:47 PM
once i did that and she said she loves me and then she hurt my feelings because apparently other people had a problem with it and she didn't want to disappoint them.  doodhuh;
No this ones a no bullshit from anyone type of girl, I don't think that would happen. But no one can give me any straight advice. I'd probably never tell her just because I'm such a wuss

Go Up