April 27, 2024, 09:31:31 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Boyager

Do you love me back?  :(
You notice for me, that's for sure.

Boyager

Atheism.

Lack in belief in God is the only way to freedom. Denying the lies and accepting the truth are the only way to experience true happiness. Blindly accepting a lie leads to nothing but believing that you are safe when you really are not. God does not save. Jesus does not save. Allah does not save. None save except for accepting that there is no higher power and that there is no afterlife. Religion leads to an Orwellian society. I realize the way, the truth, the life. The way which I must travel if I have any hope of a better future. I realize that I must be alone, I recognize the secrets of life.

I don't even know from where these ideas come, I just write and don't stop...

Boyager

...I'm not even going to try. You can just rot in Hell then; have fun.

Boyager

Often when I am jacking off I imagine hot chicks as if they were Zoras, like from Zelda

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 11, 2009, 07:09:57 PM
...I'm not even going to try. You can just rot in Hell then; have fun.
I just can't swallow anything that remotely has to do with theism anymore.

I've seen the effects. I've been more independent and happier since I've given up my theistic beliefs. It just seems so distant and makes absolutely no sense.

It makes me feel like more of an intellectual, in a way, but sometimes I can't help but wonder...

I'm sorry.

Boyager

sometimes i lick the salt off pistachios and put them back :O

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 11, 2009, 07:24:05 PM
sometimes i lick the salt off pistachios and put them back :O

OH, YOU ARE A DIRTY BASTARD!

Boyager

I can't control my urges to take away the hurt.

I don't tell anyone for fear of their reaction.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 11, 2009, 07:05:42 PM
Atheism.

Lack in belief in God is the only way to freedom. Denying the lies and accepting the truth are the only way to experience true happiness. Blindly accepting a lie leads to nothing but believing that you are safe when you really are not. God does not save. Jesus does not save. Allah does not save. None save except for accepting that there is no higher power and that there is no afterlife. Religion leads to an Orwellian society. I realize the way, the truth, the life. The way which I must travel if I have any hope of a better future. I realize that I must be alone, I recognize the secrets of life.

Who claims religion makes one safe? Anybody could just look at the Middle East to disprove that theory. And you don't know the way to true happiness, you're just a pseudo-intellectual dumbass.

Closest thing to religion that leads to an Orwellian society is the modern Republican party

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 11, 2009, 07:59:45 PM
Who claims religion makes one safe? Anybody could just look at the Middle East to disprove that theory. And you don't know the way to true happiness, you're just a pseudo-intellectual dumbass.

Closest thing to religion that leads to an Orwellian society is the modern Republican party
I understand this.

It's just a piece of writing, not meant to be taken literally. Jesus Christ.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 11, 2009, 08:03:41 PM
I understand this.

It's just a piece of writing, not meant to be taken literally. Jesus Christ.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were satirizing a moron akudood;

Boyager

ah i just saw a pic of my ex with his new girlfriend and it made me upset for some reason !!! akudood; akudood;

Go Up