April 27, 2024, 08:02:18 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Arm Leg Leg Arm Head on January 09, 2009, 09:39:04 PM
Not everything is by me so stop being a bitch to everyone.

Thanks JMV :'(

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

You're really one of the few people I've trusted to tell anything to, but idk anymore ;-;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 09, 2009, 10:05:56 PM
You're really one of the few people I've trusted to tell anything to, but idk anymore ;-;
I don't care about trust and secrets anymore, silly!

All your past secrets are forgotten and will never surface to anyone. <3

Daddy

Quote from: Boyager on January 09, 2009, 10:10:20 PM
I don't care about trust and secrets anymore, silly!

All your past secrets are forgotten and will never surface to anyone. <3
THAT WASN'T ME

Boyager

Boyager

Why am I so upset when I talk to you?!  You treat me like a king, but I treat you like dirt.  :(

Boyager

I may have people who seem to care about me, but I can't help getting my mind off you.

You're the one of my dreams, you're the one that I want. Are you the one I deserve? No. I don't deserve someone as good as you.

It seems as I grow closer to these people, I'm drifting away from you. Maybe I should try forgetting about you, since you've forgotten me...

Would it make life any more easy to forget anything I had for you? Would it make life any more easy to try someone new?

I'm afraid they're out to use me. You, I'm not so sure anymore. It'll have to wait until you come back [if ever], I suppose. You didn't seem like you only worried about sex, but who knows what could be on your mind? With all the questions they asked, I'm not even sure that they want me for more than that.

If only you lived closer...I'd know the answer to everything by now.

Instead, I have this...

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 09, 2009, 10:46:53 PM
I may have people who seem to care about me, but I can't help getting my mind off you.

You're the one of my dreams, you're the one that I want. Are you the one I deserve? No. I don't deserve someone as good as you.

It seems as I grow closer to these people, I'm drifting away from you. Maybe I should try forgetting about you, since you've forgotten me...

Would it make life any more easy to forget anything I had for you? Would it make life any more easy to try someone new?

I'm afraid they're out to use me. You, I'm not so sure anymore. It'll have to wait until you come back [if ever], I suppose. You didn't seem like you only worried about sex, but who knows what could be on your mind? With all the questions they asked, I'm not even sure that they want me for more than that.

If only you lived closer...I'd know the answer to everything by now.

Instead, I have this...
Before some bitch quotes this and thinks it's about her, it's not about you Clucky.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 09, 2009, 10:50:08 PM
Before some bitch quotes this and thinks it's about her, it's not about you Clucky.
People assume because of all the stuff they've been through, it's them.

It's not JMV or Clucky, it's just someone who needs to get their thoughts out. I know people have offered to talk to me, but I just don't feel comfortable doing that, at least yet.

I'm sorry.

Boyager

Why put it into second person? That's just creepy... They're not going to read it unless they go here

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 09, 2009, 10:50:08 PM
It's never about me. <3

Go Up