April 27, 2024, 10:22:18 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Proletarian Guerilla on January 08, 2009, 07:19:55 PM
No, I was just clearing it up so the person you quoted didn't think it was who they were talking to and then be hurt by you saying they don't matter.
Thanks, JMV.

Boyager

I'm sorry I leave my depressed messages in here. I feel like I can't talk to anyone anymore because I'm a burden. This is why I write and announce this stuff to all of you in secret.

Thanks for letting me be your burden, Boyah.

Classic

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 08:11:11 PM
I'm sorry I leave my depressed messages in here. I feel like I can't talk to anyone anymore because I'm a burden. This is why I write and announce this stuff to all of you in secret.

Thanks for letting me be your burden, Boyah.

Now now. You know there are plenty of people (including me) that are willing to listen and keep your problems private.

Boyager

Quote from: Tyler on January 08, 2009, 08:14:47 PM
Now now. You know there are plenty of people (including me) that are willing to listen and keep your problems private.
I know, but I always feel as if I'm a burden if I start to talk about my problems to people.

I listen to everyone and try to help them, but I can't bring myself to telling anyone much of anything about my problems.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 08:19:06 PM
I know, but I always feel as if I'm a burden if I start to talk about my problems to people.

I listen to everyone and try to help them, but I can't bring myself to telling anyone much of anything about my problems.
thats the fun part :O

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 08:59:06 PM
thats the fun part :O
I don't like to feel like an attention whore.

In the past, it's made two of my friends that I heavily relied on block me. I've learned my lesson with relying on people.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 09:06:14 PM
I don't like to feel like an attention whore.

In the past, it's made two of my friends that I heavily relied on block me. I've learned my lesson with relying on people.
ew wtf
even i put up with shit and pretend to care just so they can feel good ;_;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 09:07:15 PM
ew wtf
oh

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 09:07:15 PM
ew wtf
I see.

I bothered these people for about two months while I went through a horrible period of just suicide note after suicide note after suicide note.

I guess I just sickened them and burdened them too much. This is why I don't go to people with my problems anymore.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 09:12:21 PM
I see.

I bothered these people for about two months while I went through a horrible period of just suicide note after suicide note after suicide note.

I guess I just sickened them and burdened them too much. This is why I don't go to people with my problems anymore.
you can tell them to jmv, he likes them <3

Boyager

Boyager

ya jmv listens.

he also spends an hour writing and making art and it gets ignored because some one else made clucky go ' my ego is on fire  cjlubdoods; ' because what they did is probably better :'(

Classic

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 08:19:06 PM

Tell you what. Send me a PM.
I won't mind.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 09:17:04 PM
ya jmv listens.

he also spends an hour writing and making art and it gets ignored because some one else made clucky go ' my ego is on fire  cjlubdoods; ' because what they did is probably better :'(
i dont remember having things on fire are good cjlubdoods;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 09:18:11 PM
i dont remember having things on fire are good cjlubdoods;
its like its burnig

why wont you talk sdklfsdfsjk i spent an hour and you ignored it :'(

Go Up