April 27, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 07:07:52 PM
But if you loved her years ago, would your relationship have lasted?  Remember, you weren't as mature then, and neither was she.  Plus, you would still have to leave her in seven months regardless.

Long distance relationships can work.  I've seen it happen.  If it's meant to be, it'll last.
And I've seen how depressed people can get because of them. It's better to break it off in my opinion

Daddy

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 08:27:28 PM
And I've seen how depressed people can get because of them. It's better to break it off in my opinion
madood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 08:27:28 PM
I've been through one and it's caused me months of hurt. >.<

I don't go around announcing it, however. I try to keep my emotions bottled up nowadays to avoid becoming an attention whore or to receive more teasing.

YPrrrr

Boyager

Sometimes I feel sad when I see on the Who's Online list that a friend is "sending a message" and the PM isn't for me. :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
Sometimes I feel sad when I see on the Who's Online list that a friend is "sending a message" and the PM isn't for me. :(

So do I :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
I don't even know what you're talking about.  O_0

Det in F♯ Major

Oh, sorry, Hippo and I are chatting.  giggle;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Classic

You better leave Hippo alone Det.  baddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 08, 2009, 05:40:05 PM
k noone cares

Wow, fuck you, coward, nobody cares about half the shit in this thread.

Quote from: Tyler on January 08, 2009, 05:41:18 PM
You better leave Hippo alone Det.  baddood;

He started it.  giggle;

Det in F♯ Major

Shit, forgot to be an idiot.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

You better leave Det alone Hippo.  baddood;

Go Up