April 27, 2024, 12:29:18 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 06, 2009, 06:49:44 PM
I hate when I want to tell them something and it sounds so beautiful while I am thinking of it, but once I try to tell them I can't remember and it seems lackluster.  :(
LOL

Boyager

I hate when I want to tell them something and it sounds so beautiful while I am thinking of it, but once I try to tell them I can't remember and it seems lackluster.  :(

I know how you feel wry It happens to me, too ;-;

Boyager

When people I don't talk to much ask me a question, I say the answer in a soft voice and they're like WHAT.  Then I answer again in an attitude.

I HATE IT ;-;

Boyager

Why is everything collapsing before my very eyes?

It's scary and sickening at the same time...

Boyager

This happens for basically everything I undertake. :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 06, 2009, 07:18:03 PM
When people I don't talk to much ask me a question, I say the answer in a soft voice and they're like WHAT.  Then I answer again in an attitude.

I HATE IT ;-;

then speak louder.. duhh.

Boyager

We're all just numbers in a math equation. A general statement, but the truth for sure. We have our additions and subtractions, our pluses and minuses...except I am the unsolvable equation. I am the illogical one. I am the imaginary number. I complicate myself with negatives and quadratics and exponents, making it so no one can understand me. Te amare nolo... I shall never let you into my self-contained box. I am alone and that is how I wish to stay. You cannot change my mind; I have been forsaken by you. My soul cries out in pain at the mere sight. I'll complicate myself even more for you. I'd do this in a heartbeat to keep my secrets from you. You can never know the things I have done...

I do not let on that I am an intellectual. I keep my contemplation and writing a secret from most. I do not trust them, I do not trust anyone...The ice on the trees reminds me of the loneliness and the grief I feel, myself...it's cold, just like my soul.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 02:34:51 PM
We're all just numbers in a math equation. A general statement, but the truth for sure. We have our additions and subtractions, our pluses and minuses...except I am the unsolvable equation. I am the illogical one. I am the imaginary number. I complicate myself with negatives and quadratics and exponents, making it so no one can understand me. Te amare nolo... I shall never let you into my self-contained box. I am alone and that is how I wish to stay. You cannot change my mind; I have been forsaken by you. My soul cries out in pain at the mere sight. I'll complicate myself even more for you. I'd do this in a heartbeat to keep my secrets from you. You can never know the things I have done...

I do not let on that I am an intellectual. I keep my contemplation and writing a secret from most. I do not trust them, I do not trust anyone...The ice on the trees reminds me of the loneliness and the grief I feel, myself...it's cold, just like my soul.

Everything you said is done because of your own actions.
You feel illogical? You yourself feel that way.
Your soul is cold? Doesn't have to be.
We are all the choices we make. We can be whatever we want, we just have to make the right choices.
If you feel so lost or hopeless, change it. Only you can. And if you say it's irreversible, it's only that way because you want it to stay that way. Everything is up to you. You have nobody in this world except for one person, and it doesn't seem like you go to him very much.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 05:22:57 PM
Everything you said is done because of your own actions.
You feel illogical? You made yourself feel that way.
Your soul is cold? Doesn't have to be.
We are all the choices we make. We can be whatever we want, we just have to make the right choices.
If you feel so lost or hopeless, change it. Only you can. And if you say it's irreversible, it's only that way because you want it to stay that way. Everything is up to you. You have nobody in this world except for one person, and it doesn't seem like you go to him very much.
You're right. It is my fault, but the things that I always feel sad about aren't even my fault...like with previous dates and such. That's my fault for being so naïve. I feel everything returning back to be from two years ago...

But that's okay. I need to try to change...

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 06:13:34 PM
You're right. It is my fault, but the things that I always feel sad about aren't even my fault...like with previous dates and such.

Then don't feel that way. Especially if it's in the far past and you can't do anything about it. You can't let the past consume your life; you can't change it. Nobody can change it. Move on and be happier. goonish

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 06:19:35 PM
Then don't feel that way. Especially if it's in the far past and you can't do anything about it. You can't let the past consume your life; you can't change it. Nobody can change it. Move on and be happier. goonish
I realize that.

I'm trying hard to put my past behind me for once and for all.

Boyager

Regardless of where our connection is headed we will both leave for college and be separated in 7 months and nothing can stop it.

Why couldn't I have loved her years ago

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 07, 2009, 06:35:05 PM
Regardless of where our connection is headed we will both leave for college and be separated in 7 months and nothing can stop it.

Why couldn't I have loved her years ago
But if you loved her years ago, would your relationship have lasted?  Remember, you weren't as mature then, and neither was she.  Plus, you would still have to leave her in seven months regardless.

Long distance relationships can work.  I've seen it happen.  If it's meant to be, it'll last.

Boyager

wawi

Go Up