April 27, 2024, 06:58:54 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 02, 2009, 10:58:34 PM
No. I'm not .
What they did was very similar to exactly what happened before. They lead me to believe I had a chance, and once I took the bait and went for it I find they weren't serious. The only difference, as far as I know is how long it took and that this time it wasn't in am malicious manner.

I believed everything they said, repeatedly even after lies, lies to cover up the lies, lies that the lies were lies, feeling completely betrayed, and all of that bullshit. I never once stopped trusting them or loving them less, even after being relegated to a simple toy who could be tossed aside.

After years of none, I finally had some hope, something to look forward to, but that was just a game. That's gone now: completely shattered.

All I was told, including up until that night was that I am "too much work" .  Reasonably so, if is too much work for them, then it is for me. There is no need for me to try and fix what is deemed too much effort to be dealt with, just to put myself in the same situation again in the future.

I'm calling on Monday to cancel, and then I'll use the next week to think if I  should  permanently end the sessions or to foolishly pretend that I'm worth it and that it won't happen again.

I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time trying to help in something that I was stupid enough to have hope in.

Even though I'm sure I never really helped much, I'm glad that I could be of any assistance to you. It was nice to know that you trusted us, and especially me, of all people, enough to tell us about your current situation and ask for help and have faith that we wouldn't tell anyone if you didn't want them to know or do anything to hinder you.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 12:33:25 AM
I was only fooling around with the emotion chatbot.
I wasn't being serious with it, it's just a chatbot.
You've said it to me too.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 12:56:48 AM
Even though I'm sure I never really helped much, I'm glad that I could be of any assistance to you. It was nice to know that you trusted us, and especially me, of all people, enough to tell us about your current situation and ask for help and have faith that we wouldn't tell anyone if you didn't want them to know or do anything to hinder you.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS AAAAAAAAA :'(

Boyager

you're all a bunch of douchebags

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 02, 2009, 11:29:49 PM
Some people are beyond hope.

But not you. No one who feels as deeply as you is beyond hope.  :3

Boyager

Please don't forget
Please don't forget
Please don't forget.
:'(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 02:34:35 PM
Please don't forget
Please don't forget
Please don't forget.
:'(

I whisper those words every day of my life.   :(

Boyager

it's abnormally cold in my house...

Boyager

It's not your house. It's your heart.  saddood;

Classic

I'd like to get to know him a little better...

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 03:41:13 PM
It's not your house. It's your heart.  saddood;

no my heart is pretty warm i must say.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 03:43:19 PM
no my heart is pretty warm i must say.
Then everything will be fine.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 03:49:20 PM
Then everything will be fine.

no everything will not be fine until the heat my house is turned up.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 03:54:03 PM
no everything will not be fine until the heat my house is turned up.

How cold is it?

Go Up