April 27, 2024, 10:18:55 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

wwhat is the point of finding someone.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 24, 2012, 06:21:12 PM
I like to shave one leg then when Im in bed I cross my legs and it feels like a womans laying beside me and our legs are intertwined

lmao

Boyager

I've had this fantasy, forever, of being kidnapped by a group of women who surgically reassign my gender and then train me to be a girl

Boyager

I stole a balloon on free balloon day

Boyager

i went to summer camp one year and hoped i would be raped by the female camp couselors

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 17, 2012, 12:35:15 PM
I've had this fantasy, forever, of being kidnapped by a group of women who surgically reassign my gender and then train me to be a girl

I don't think gender means what you think it means.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 17, 2012, 12:35:15 PM
I had dreams about something like this... women taking over the world... engineering any males found/born to be female...

Then Codename: Kids Next Door made an episode almost exactly like it and my mind was blown. Perhaps it is not so uncommon a thought

Boyager

Well the world is dominated by men so it's only natural to IMAGINE a FANTASY where women take over the world.

Boyager

whjat if women were dragons and men were aslo dragons and not humans and we were confused this whole time .

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 17, 2012, 04:21:55 PM
Well the world is dominated by men so it's only natural to IMAGINE a FANTASY where women take over the world.
Or maybe it is because men don't dominate the world as much as they once did

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 17, 2012, 07:26:04 PM

I think you need to step out of this little bubble and see things in a wider context.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 17, 2012, 07:57:08 PM
Quote from: Boyager on October 17, 2012, 07:26:04 PM

I think you need to step out of this little bubble and see things in a wider context.
So men dominate the world as much as they always have or more? I don't think so

But feel free to share your context. Probably more amicable. Just a thought

Snowy

Boyager

Go Up