April 27, 2024, 10:54:02 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Kefka on November 03, 2011, 11:40:11 AM
why does everyone think when "befuddlement" is posted it means tec posted something?
I would assume thyme personally

Thyme

Quote from: Boyager on November 03, 2011, 12:21:05 PM
I would assume thyme personally

you would have assumed wrong in this case

i can't remember the last time i posted on this board without being an idiot lol 5thgrade;

Boyager

sometimes i feel unwelcomed here. its uncomfortable, but im not sure if im just over thinking things to i continue to post. wat do.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 05, 2011, 03:01:07 PM
sometimes i feel unwelcomed here. its uncomfortable, but im not sure if im just over thinking things to i continue to post. wat do.

definitely keep posting I'm pretty sure everyone loves you.

Boyager

shut the fuck up ________

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 05, 2011, 03:35:55 PM
shut the fuck up ________

Hey fuck you asshole. You've been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I'm fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 05, 2011, 03:57:45 PM
Hey fuck you asshole. You've been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I'm fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.
Quality post 10/10

Boyager

I seriously just want to give up on everything.  It's quite clear that I'll never amount to anything, why can't I just stop? awdood;

Andria

First, tell us who you would happen to be!

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 05, 2011, 09:48:50 PM
I seriously just want to give up on everything.  It's quite clear that I'll never amount to anything, why can't I just stop? awdood;

because of my love. even if you mock me

Boyager

Boyager

Go Up