April 27, 2024, 02:50:34 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

C.Mongler

okay so now why do i own a ps3  cmongler;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 14, 2008, 01:15:22 PM
So you can play your movies

UnagiPower

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 14, 2008, 01:15:22 PM

MGS4 i guess (if that comes to the 360 ever I'm not going to even think about the ps3

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 14, 2008, 01:38:18 PM
MGS4 i guess (if that comes to the 360 ever I'm not going to even think about the ps3

It would take 20 discs.
Remember, MGS4 had trouble even fitting on a Blu Ray disc, To convert it to dvds would take tons of discs.

Sam

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 14, 2008, 01:04:04 PM
They should release it with Punch Out Wii. It'll be perfect.

Then again, they could give it away for free like the Wii jackets.

My guess is that if it's realeased with anything, that will be it.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Geno

Placebo Headwound

I'm probably like, the only one who cares about Banjo Kazooie coming to the Live Arcade. doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Thief888 on July 14, 2008, 05:17:37 PM
I'm probably like, the only one who cares about Banjo Kazooie coming to the Live Arcade. doodthing;

I'd care if it were on VC.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.C. on July 14, 2008, 01:42:29 PM
It would take 20 discs.
Remember, MGS4 had trouble even fitting on a Blu Ray disc, To convert it to dvds would take tons of discs.
yeah on a single layered Blu Ray disc.

Plus PS3 still has Final Fantasy Versus XIII  doodella;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

They could fit MGS4 on 2 Xbox disks. And how did they get am N64 game on 360 psyduck;

Go Up