April 27, 2024, 06:23:02 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

An assload of rehashan on Microsoft's part.
Nothing we haven't seen before.

Tomorrow will be better. Much better.

Sam

What is this Netflix partnership with Microsoft? That sounds interesting.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

Quote from: Sammie on July 14, 2008, 12:17:40 PM
What is this Netflix partnership with Microsoft? That sounds interesting.

Uh, basically you can watch those streamable movies from your Netflix queue on your Xbox 360, if I recall. I had like three different people IMing me when they were talking about it.

Hiro

There was only two good announcements: ffxiii and new interface.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 14, 2008, 12:21:14 PM
There was only two good announcements: ffxiii and new interface.

New interface=channels
Nintendo has already done it.

Geno

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 14, 2008, 12:24:13 PM
New interface=channels
Nintendo has already done it.
You can keep that dipshit rank Kono
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on July 14, 2008, 12:26:20 PM
You can keep that dipshit rank Kono

sorry you wasted $400.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 14, 2008, 12:29:10 PM
sorry you wasted $400.
sorry you have shitty shitty online play
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Feynman

Quote from: Sammie on July 14, 2008, 12:32:33 PM
oh hey

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/eMMuRj_N6vntHPDycCJAKWhEO9zBvyPH

How long has that do-hickey been announced?

I won't pay more than five dollars for just another accelerometer.

Hiro

The new interface doesn't look like Wii channels, but i only saw one tiny picture. What do hickey, sam? :(

Geno

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 14, 2008, 12:38:28 PM
lol
See I was smart and got both the 360 for hardcore gaming and Wii for occasional fun.  :|

Feynman

Quote from: Geno on July 14, 2008, 12:40:15 PM
See I was smart and got both the 360 for hardcore gaming and Wii for occasional fun.  :|

Enough with this hardcore gaming bullshit. Smash Bros and Mario Kart are more "hardcore" than your pussyboy Halo and GoWaSaoTalsA: AloLo shit.

Go Up