May 14, 2024, 04:32:36 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Village of the Boyagers

Started by Ringo, June 16, 2008, 11:32:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

If not a proper movie at least an animated one. I can draw the characters, we just need someone to work some computer magic.

Hiro

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 09:51:01 AM
If not a proper movie at least an animated one. I can draw the characters, we just need someone to work some computer magic.
That would also be kick ass

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 09:51:01 AM

That would be so great. It could put us right out there for the world to envy.   :|

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 25, 2008, 09:56:43 AM
That would be so great. It could put us right out there for the world to envy.

Watch out Disney, here comes Boyah.

Ringo

June 25, 2008, 11:21:22 AM #94 Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 11:29:33 AM by Ringo
Ringo leaned against the stone fireplace in deep contemplation, he would not attend the ball. Not tonight.
His guests would simply have to go on without him. Doubtless they'd be dissapointed, but tonight he was in no mood. When he first returned to this place he'd found it quite like it was now, lifeless and cold.
He remembered ambling aimlessly through the bodies, Nsider.
This was all that remained. As the last few InvisionFree bands departed, leaving with them their history and broken legacy he felt an immense sorrow. These dead needed a burial place where they could rest in peace, not rot across the countryside like animals. Scooping up the bodies he buried every last one in the catacombs of this place until he alone was left to tend to the ashes.
Smiling grimly at the irony of what he'd just thought Ringo reminisced about the first time he'd encountered them.
One night he was awoken by a noise deep in the castles interior, it was a Waltz judging by the rhythm. He remembered hurrying through the empty halls, following the tune with such fervor he nearly fell down the stairs. Unabated he had lifted himself up from the near catastrophe and raced further breaking into the night sky of the empty garden. There was nothing there, no music, no waltz, nothing but a dried fountain and withered plants. And that's when they came, glistening water gushed up from the dead fount, the plants livened and the trees, oh the trees sang a song so beautifully tragic he was unable to hold his tears back as they rolled from his cheeks onto the warm stones beneath.
The nomads reffered to this place with dread as the midnight kingdom, everything awoke at the stroke of twelve. That was two years ago. He remembered hearing the trees, this time wailing as they warned the approach of these foreign invaders. The child had awakened something laying long dormant in him. Something he'd not felt in himself, the absolute lividness in which she had adressed him. She heard them as well, the howling of the trees that fell on so many deaf ears as they approached. Bright eyes, brown hair and a determined spirt unwilling to die.
When he first saw her from atop the grand staircase he felt sorrow emenating from the frail body that matched his own. He'd convinced himself it was pity. She was no natural survivor, the world would trample her underfoot given the opportunity. But as dinner progressed he realized he'd betrayed his own intentions. Guised as pity he'd allowed concern to give place to infatuation until all he could see were her eyes blazing into his very soul. Those smoldering eyes that burnt in his skin and scorching his very flesh and bone. The flames blazed inside him, burning with intense desire he felt himself spiralling out of control.  Those innocent green eyes branding themselves into his minds eye until it was all he could do to not rush the stairs and make her his own. Grasping two handfuls of hair Ringo, wracked with pained cried against the volcano of lust that roared in him, deafening every other sense in him until the engulfing flames seemed to burn throughout him.
Like fire! Hellfire! Black creeping flames that seared his mind and left him incapable of even the most basic thought. He should have apologized for his behavior at the table. Yes he would console her, and maybe more. Disgusted by his own ambition Ringo flung the silver goblet across the room. Watching the piece clatter across the stone floor it dawned on him, he smirked as he gazed back towards the mantelplace. He would invite her to dance.

Hiro

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

[spoiler]You're the old man?
AMAZING

Who's the girl, Sam?
So is this story set a year in the future?[/spoiler]

This was a very... interesting chapter... it revealed some.... stuff.
WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT?!?  caterpie;

Ringo

Quote from: Hiro! on June 25, 2008, 11:40:31 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

[spoiler]You're the old man?
AMAZING

Who's the girl, Sam?
So is this story set a year in the future?[/spoiler]

This was a very... interesting chapter... it revealed some.... stuff.
WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT?!?  caterpie;
I never said anything about old, just very skinny.  >.<

FAMY2

Hiro

Quote from: Ringo on June 25, 2008, 11:43:01 AM
I never said anything about old, just very skinny.  >.<
Oh yeah, I just imagine him/you as this:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nyerp

FAMY2

Kalahari Inkantation

Sam