May 23, 2024, 01:48:37 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LocoRoco 2 supposedly coming out this year. o:

Started by ME##, June 16, 2008, 06:41:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

QuoteThe creator of the original LocoRoco for PSP, Tsutomu Kouno, may think the PSP needs fewer sequels, but that's not going to stop him from giving us more yellow blob rolling fun. He's hard at work on LocoRoco 2, a game Kouno says will have "new gameplay based on physical calculation and crowd AI."

The good news is that it's due this year, at least according to Claire Backhouse, a product manager for Sony Computer Entertainmentââ,¬Ë†UK. It was casually mentioned as one of the games that will inspire PSP owners to think "Oh yeah, I own a PSP" in a recent chat with MCV.

With the PlayStation 3 entry in the series, LocoRoco Cocoreccho, little more than a glorified screen saver, we hope that Kouno and team have something interesting planned for the PSP sequel. Perhaps something that takes advantage of all those new PSP accessories?

http://kotaku.com/5017012/locoroco-2-plops-onto-psp-this-year

Hm, I really liked the first one, so I want this one.  girl;

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up