May 20, 2024, 10:32:31 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2008 Election Thread

Started by Houdini, June 08, 2008, 10:27:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

daaaaaaaaa

Obama
41 (71.9%)
McCain
6 (10.5%)
Nader
6 (10.5%)
token Libertarian candidate
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 08:13:30 AM
hey are you done not making any fucking sense and whining about kaz and everything else here yet

nope, but thanks for asking ^___^

Daddy

November 01, 2008, 08:37:05 AM #181 Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:21:32 AM by Khadafi
Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 07:58:58 AMwell im glad. im glad that someone who hasn't even fulfilled a full term in the senate, yet is running for president, knows how many states there are. im proud of him. ^___________^
learly knows how many states there are.

His exact quote:
"I've now been to to 5....7 states, I've got 1 left to go. 1 Left to go, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to, but though I really wanted to visit but my staff could not justify it."
1)He doesn't think there are 57 states.
2)It should be clear what he meant. He first was thinking of 50 states, and then stopped to subtract without correcting himself and got the 7 of 47.  doodthing;

You can have the guy who made a mistake with math, after working nonstop for months, or the guy who:
-Claimed Putin was Germany's President
-Cannot say if Spain is an enemy nor where it is located.  As well as not knowing who Spain's president is, he said Zapatero, Spain's PM,  was the President of Spain.
-Sings about bombing other countries

I think we'd have to be more worried about starting a war by offending our allies, antagonizing countries, not having a clue where the countries are, than someone making a small error.

Other than him being black and a 'super secret rofl conspiracy tinfoil hat muslim' what is a reason you don't support him and support McCain?

Taxes?  Yes, Obama's taxes are higher for the richer people, but the less wealthy have lower taxes.  The overall tax shift is higher  All in all, the Democrats who "tax more" are better for the economy.

Abortion? If someone rapes you, do you really want to suffer for 9 months keeping that child?  What if it was a family member who raped you?  What if you found the child had a disease that would give it a painful and short life? What if it held health risks?  Good luck with that under McCain

War? It's been established that we were lead into the war on false information, without the go ahead from the UN.  We found to WMDs, Hussein Offered to go into exile for $1 Billion(read, a small fraction to the money we spent, and an non-comparable value compared to the thousands of lives lost), the  number of people who support the war is low(less than 30 percent a year or two ago, probably lower now), and we accomplished the "goal"(depending on which one you belive since Bush changed it a few times) and Iraq's leader said he wanted us out, why are you occupying them?

Technology? Net Neutrality vs OH GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER. Obama supports regaining our competitiveness in technology (It is a bit sad that we're nowhere near the top in internet speeds, yet our prices are). McCain's technology policy isn't even a policy.

So what is the reason for supporting McCain over Obama other than OMG BLACK PRESIDENT WILL GET SHOT xD and Jesus wants you to* ;)

*wait wut Jesus' views were closer to obamas with the whole taxes and social services thing, but OBAMA IS A SECRET MUSLIM AND MCCAIN HAS PALIN WHO LOVES JESUS SO MUCH THAT HER DAUGHTER WASN'T ALLOWED TO USE A CONDOM VOTE FOR MCCAIN.

Really what is the reason?

guff

det can't even vote, can she doodhuh;

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 01, 2008, 08:55:02 AM
det can't even vote, can she doodhuh;
No, but she still support McCain and I can't see a legit reason.

Det in F♯ Major

lawl i hope you didn't spend from 11:02 - 11:56 typing that, because i ignored all of it.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 09:00:39 AM
lawl i hope you didn't spend from 11:02 - 11:56 typing that, because i ignored all of it.
because I'm right and/or you have no reason to support McCain other than Mommy and Daddy?  bassir;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 09:09:08 AM
because I'm right and/or you have no reason to support McCain other than Mommy and Daddy?  bassir;

bahahahahahahahah

yes jmv
you are god
GOD
you are always right, obama is going to win and do our country complete justice.
what the hell is wrong with me, why would i ever defy the views of james valente?

ill save him some trouble and never talk to him again, im obviously not worthy. :(

also ps, at least i have a mommy and daddy that love me and don't leave me and throw me out of their houses. ;)
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 09:11:59 AM
bahahahahahahahah

yes jmv
you are god
GOD
you are always right, obama is going to win and do our country complete justice.
what the hell is wrong with me, why would i ever defy the views of james valente?

ill save him some trouble and never talk to him again, im obviously not worthy. :(

also ps, at least i have a mommy and daddy that love me and don't leave me and throw me out of their houses. ;)
Or you can say why instead of ignoring the post.  It's pretty ignorant instead of just answering a question. doodhuh;

Or was I right and you have no reason other than what you parents say?

guff

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 09:00:39 AM
you sure showed him  n_u

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 01, 2008, 09:18:41 AM
you sure showed him  n_u
fight the power of liberals and their posts of citations.

laskfn

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 09:09:08 AM

Jmv you really need to stop, you're being ridiculous. DEt has every right to support Mccain and you cant force obama in her face because theres "no reason" to like people like Mccain. People can support whoever they want to and its not your reason on earth to tell them that if they dont like the one you like then they're not smart for liking their choice. i support the person regardless of who they like, but one thing i hate is when people go and act like a jerk and preach all about their choice, its like searching for reasons to argue with people.  

baddood;

person 1: so who are you supporting?
person 2: well i like mccain
person 1: OMG WHY DO YOU LIKE MCCAIN, HES OLD YOU'RE SUPPOST TO LIKE OBAMA LIKE ME BECAUSE OBAMA IS KEWLZIES OMG OMG ASS ASS ASS YOU CANT LIKE MCCAIN BECAUSE THERES NO REASON TO LIKE HIM LASNFLKASNLFKASBGFLKASFLKAS

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 09:13:23 AM
Or you can say why instead of ignoring the post.  It's pretty ignorant instead of just answering a question. doodhuh;

Or was I right and you have no reason other than what you parents say?

i was never i aware i said who my parents supported. stop trying to pull that card, bud. n_u

and im not even going to bother saying 26 years of being in the senate vs. 6, which means half the time obama has been in the senate, he's been running for president. he hasn't accomplished anything as a politician, there's absolutely nothing that stands out about him besides his skin color, is basically going to steal from the rich and give to the poor, has outright said he's going to raise taxes, and has no money to pay for 'universal health care' (and those are just the basics), because i know if i do it's going to be like "FJDLKAJGLDKSGJKDSAGJASGLS HEY IM LIBERAL IM ALWAYS RIGHT YOURE WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG." im not going to waste my time with that shit. so don't expect another reply from me about this and think im cowering at my desk because i have no legitmate reason to support mccain.

guff

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 09:23:10 AM
...has outright said he's going to raise taxes, and has no money to pay for 'universal health care'...
this makes little sense doodthing;
for one, if he raises taxes as you claim, could that not be used to pay for 'universal health care'
Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 09:23:10 AM
...is basically going to steal from the rich and give to the poor...

uh we've already got a progressive tax system and have had one for a very very long time
mccain used to be a fan of it, too

Quote from: Wulphe on November 01, 2008, 09:22:10 AM
person 1: so who are you supporting?
person 2: well i like mccain
person 1: OMG WHY DO YOU LIKE MCCAIN, HES OLD YOU'RE SUPPOST TO LIKE OBAMA LIKE ME BECAUSE OBAMA IS KEWLZIES OMG OMG ASS ASS ASS YOU CANT LIKE MCCAIN BECAUSE THERES NO REASON TO LIKE HIM LASNFLKASNLFKASBGFLKASFLKAS

det: i don't like the nigger
jmv: why not
det: because

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 01, 2008, 09:36:45 AM
jmv: why not
det: because

wow, exactly what im talking about.
you fucking debated my reasons and you still just said i didn't have any.
you guys are really pieces of work.

laskfn

guys just get over it. I like Mccain, and i dont like obama because my sister likes him and kinda because hes oh umm well maybe just a teensy bit black. The only reason i owuld like him is because people would consider me a racist if i didnt.

Go Up