June 04, 2024, 07:18:58 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Realizations you've had about your life.

Started by Feynman, June 05, 2008, 04:27:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

People have always been wondering why I don't have a social life.  Why I'm so mean.  Why I'm so isolated.  Why my feelings and thoughts about things can be so controversial.  Why the only things I like are ones with motherboards.

I'm not depressed, but I'm also not happy.  There's always this wound of discontent in me, and it's been there for a long time.  Sometimes I feel like I'm not normal, because I hate so many people and so many things; because I'm so apathetic and curious for selfish desires.

I've realized that I'm never going to be "happy."

... doodthing;

Ezloﺕ

:)

Meyer Lansky

strongbad

I've realized that most of my friends at school like me less than i like them, and the only true friends that I have live far away. That was a pretty recent, and hard hitting realization for me...

Feynman

Hiro

FullmetalGanon

i push everyone away because i have attachment issues

Houdini

Skylark

I'm happy with my life because I choose to be.
the book of right on

Feynman

Meyer Lansky

Feynman

Quote from: skylark-e on June 05, 2008, 04:35:36 PM
I'm happy with my life because I choose to be.

There's no such thing as true happiness. You're just lying to yourself, and when you finally wake up from that happy-go-lucky dream, you'll realize that socializing and and caring for others is a complete waste of your time.

Care for yourself and only yourself.

Skylark

Who said I socialize and care for others? Because I sure didn't say that. I said I was happy and I am.
the book of right on

ME##

I realised the other day that most of the people at school who likes me wouldn't like me if they really knew me.  doodthing; :(

Feynman

Quote from: skylark-e on June 05, 2008, 04:40:36 PM
Who said I socialize and care for others? Because I sure didn't say that. I said I was happy and I am.

YOU'RE LYING, YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, YOU'RE GAY

Go Up