April 27, 2024, 12:33:43 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BEST SIGNATURE. EVER.

Started by Ricky, April 19, 2007, 03:23:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ricky

Daddy

Feynman

Riosan

Ironically, this is the same sig from the bastard I freaking hate with all my soul. If I were to have my hands cut off, or kill one person, he would be the first person I would kill.

reeper

I just saw his "*rocks out to journey*" thread, my god I hate when people use "rock" as a verb  psyduck;

Ricky

Speaking of Sly,

"Two words: baby glaring. basically at any public place eg mall, restaurant look for a baby. preferably a seated one so it cant escape. then give the lil rugrat a piercing glare and see its reaction. to compliment this you should keep a baby glaring diary and record your efforts and strategies. for me I rate every glare from 1-10. 1 is if the baby shrugs and goes back to sitting around lethargically and 5 is if it has real discomfort. on my scale you get a 9 if it cries, but a 10 if it cries and once its calmed down you glare again and it cries again. that's 10 materail.
but remeber: you're the one judging dont give yourself anything high the first day. take it slow, there's no rush"

Samus Aran

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 19, 2007, 03:29:25 PM
I just saw his "*rocks out to journey*" thread, my god I hate when people use "rock" as a verb  psyduck;

You don't really "rock out" to Journey anyway. Most of their stuff isn't exactly headbang or air guitar material.  v;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Dexter on April 19, 2007, 03:25:44 PM
Ironically, this is the same sig from the bastard I freaking hate with all my soul. If I were to have my hands cut off, or kill one person, he would be the first person I would kill.
You've basically said my thoughts on him.

Seriously, he's fucking idiot. Possibly one of the worst on NSider.

Also, I think the sig sucks. edumacate;

Riosan

Quote from: Thief888 on April 19, 2007, 04:08:56 PM
You've basically said my thoughts on him.

Seriously, he's Craging idiot. Possibly one of the worst on NSider.

Also, I think the sig sucks. edumacate;

This, gigantic words; box is what I posted on him, and all my thoughts. I will now lock the thread.

In the beginning, Riosan had no problem with Sly_JakGC, and to Rio, he was relatively unknown. Until one day when all of that changed. One day, Sly_JakGC made a thread asking people to tell him 2 things about him that they see. Riosan posted that his sig made in MS Paint was horrible, as was his spelling and grammar. Naturally, Sly_JakGC denied the whole thing and criticized Rio's sig when Rio's was much better. Of course, Rio fought back by saying that both qualities of his were better than Sly's were. When Sly became pissed, the NSider NIGHTWAVE defended Riosan. And that is where the anger began.

Later, at least 2 months later, Sly posted his infamous "i got in jail last night" thread, where he posted a bullshit story about how him, his friend Adam, his other friend Adam, and his other other 'friend Adam sneaked into a party, and killed a fat guy outside Wal-Mart. At the 24th page or so, Riosan finished reading the crap thread and he posted "I call Bel-Air!", as a story that long has to have Bel-Air. As he AIM'ed STINKYLINKY401 about the thread, Stinky did the relatively same thing. And, from Newton's Second Law stating Riosan is always right, Sly_JakGC posted a Bel-Air ending, and a crappy one at that. While everyone who read the thread loved it, including fellow Outsider ZOVISTOGRAT, Riosan became extraordinarily pissed at Sly, but he had to log off before the thread ended.

Now, whenever Sly makes a horrible thread on Power On, which basically all of his threads are, Riosan brings up Bel-Air, his friends Adam, Adam, and Adam, and his killing a fat guy.

To quote directly from Riosan in an MSN conversation, the following is that quote.

"Riosan: Let me explain to you why I hate him. For one, once he made a thread asking people to say 2 things about him. I said that his old sig sucked and his spelling is awful. He responds in an idiotic manner about how his sig that looks like he whipped up in 2 minutes looked better than my Photoshopped sig that took me an hour. So, then all these people come and defend me because he was being a dickweed about it when I just answered his question.

[16:13] Riosan: Ok?

[16:13] (Name removed): Ok

[16:16] Riosan: Next, a little while later, he made a thread saying that he got in jail. He types up this big crappy story for about 2 hours about him, his 3 friends named Adam and some guy got arrested. Then, he said he killed this fat guy outside of a Wal-Mart. If that weren't unbelievable enough, I AIM StinkyLinky401 and tell him to watch the thread. I posted in the thread about 10 minutes before he had summed it all up saying that it would end in Bel-Air. Stinky does the same. Naturally, he posts. What does he do? He makes it Bel-Air. So now we have this crappy story about how this guy was being a dumbass and ended in an old meme.

[16:16] Riosan: Then, oh, this is where it gets hilarious.

[16:17] Riosan: He makes another shitty MS Paint sig about how he is the biggest Bel-Air fan ever. Which, pisses me off, because he doesn't deserve to even have an active unbanned NSider account."

Go Up