June 04, 2024, 04:04:03 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Halo 2 vs Halo 3 Graphics

Started by The artist formally known, May 19, 2007, 01:43:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SBKT

May 20, 2007, 12:08:31 AM #30 Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 12:10:44 AM by SBKT
Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 20, 2007, 12:04:51 AM
Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 12:00:33 AM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 19, 2007, 11:55:48 PM
Nintendo is giving their franchises to 3rd parties to make exclusive games for Nintendo systems, not to Sony or Microsoft. I don't ever recall Nintendo selling any of their franchises, unless you count Rare which was only a 2nd party company that wasn't originally formed by Nintendo.
Seems to me you're using the word Franchise in two different ways. I was using it in one. Make up your mind. Rare isn't a franchise.

Fine, http://starcraft2.com/ it, you win just because I'm tired. I'm not gonna listen to you anymore. So you shut up and be right because you had to start off by getting me riled up instead of stating right away why you think I'm wrong like you should have done in the first place.

I never said Rare was a franchise, I was referring to Rare's franchises.

Oh, and I did say exactly what I was thinking. That I really wanted to call you retarded, but I didn't. It's obvious that you didn't understand that I didn't call you retarded, only that I really wanted to.

That is all.
But by stating that, you did, Kirby. I'm just gonna call you Kirby now because that's what you make me think of.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 12:08:31 AM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 20, 2007, 12:04:51 AM
Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 12:00:33 AM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 19, 2007, 11:55:48 PM
Nintendo is giving their franchises to 3rd parties to make exclusive games for Nintendo systems, not to Sony or Microsoft. I don't ever recall Nintendo selling any of their franchises, unless you count Rare which was only a 2nd party company that wasn't originally formed by Nintendo.
Seems to me you're using the word Franchise in two different ways. I was using it in one. Make up your mind. Rare isn't a franchise.

Fine, http://starcraft2.com/ it, you win just because I'm tired. I'm not gonna listen to you anymore. So you shut up and be right because you had to start off by getting me riled up instead of stating right away why you think I'm wrong like you should have done in the first place.

I never said Rare was a franchise, I was referring to Rare's franchises.

Oh, and I did say exactly what I was thinking. That I really wanted to call you retarded, but I didn't. It's obvious that you didn't understand that I didn't call you retarded, only that I really wanted to.

That is all.
But by stating that, you did, Kirby. I'm just gonna call you Kirby now because that's what you make me think of.

Believe whatever you want.

SBKT

Okay, then I shall. I concede Defeat, then.

Go Up