May 08, 2024, 11:40:35 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you love the most?

Started by Geno, May 27, 2008, 08:55:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I posted this on this board because if I posted it in the lobby I would get a bunch of retarded replies.

So what do you love most in the world?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

B.A.M.

The ability to love?

I'm lonely. gonk;
So I was in Latin Class when we were talking about World War II. This guy in the back yelled out, "Germany bombed Pearl Harbor!"

The kid next to me stood up and yelled back to him, "No you, dumbass! Fucking Mexico did!"

I didn't even know Mexico had an air force!

My friend speculates that it's Trucks driving off cliffs but who really knows?

Full Metal Ryder

My inability to truly hate someone.

Garahe

I love the fact that there will always be someone worse at insulting people than you.

There's this moron named "Scryned" on my Private Server in World of Warcraft. He can't make a decent flame to save the ass of everyone he's ever met from being assraped by a futa rhinogirl furry beast.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

FAMY2

Same goes for having a bad day. If you listen to people someone out there always has a worse day then you. 

UnagiPower

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sergeant Cameron. on May 29, 2008, 06:52:44 PM
...That's a strange one.
I guess, I'm having the most fun when I'm trying to beat someone at something though. And I love having fun :|

Houdini

Basically nothing. I'm jaded.

Skylark

the book of right on

Houdini

Go Up