Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro on December 31, 2007, 08:42:27 PM
So Necrophiliacs only like dead people, not women of men? psyduck;
They like dead of men of women.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Walter

I would probably say, "And you are telling me this why? I have no problem with it, but it seems weird that you are just telling me out of the blue for no particular reason." I mean seriously though, why would you tell anyone unless you're trying to ask them if they were gay also? I don't go around telling people I am straight.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Siddhartha on January 04, 2008, 08:21:14 PM
I would probably say, "And you are telling me this why? I have no problem with it, but it seems weird that you are just telling me out of the blue for no particular reason." I mean seriously though, why would you tell anyone unless you're trying to ask them if they were gay also? I don't go around telling people I am straight.
Or perhaps to show that friend they trust them?

Walter

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 05, 2008, 12:39:43 AM
Or perhaps to show that friend they trust them?

I guess if they were trying to keep it secret...

hotlikesauce.

Depends.

If they were a "meh" friend, then I'd stay back a little more than usual, but not completely ban them from my life.

A close friend? Hell no. don't get anywhere near me. You lied to me all this time. You also have been close to me for a while. Who knows what you were thinking? Ugh.

Nyerp

because we all know homosexuality leads to terrorism and terrorism leads to teen pregnancy

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: M!ppo on January 05, 2008, 08:46:19 PM
Depends.

If they were a "meh" friend, then I'd stay back a little more than usual, but not completely ban them from my life.

A close friend? Hell no. don't get anywhere near me. You lied to me all this time. You also have been close to me for a while. Who knows what you were thinking? Ugh.
Some friend you are.

hotlikesauce.

Houdini

Quote from: M!ppo on January 05, 2008, 08:46:19 PM
Depends.

You're a great friend and an outstanding human being.

hotlikesauce.

Classic

M!ppo, you suck.
I would never want to be a friend with a person like you.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Lonely Rolling Star on January 06, 2008, 07:40:46 AM
M!ppo, you suck.
I would never want to be a friend with a person like you.

Why? Because I'm attracted to girls, and wouldnt want a CLOSE friend to be gay..?

Wow. Idiocrity.

Classic

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 07:41:44 AM
Why? Because I'm attracted to girls, and wouldnt want a CLOSE friend to be gay..?

Wow. Idiocrity.

So explain why some of my closest friends are still friends (and some even have a better relations with me since I was truthful).

Well?

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Lonely Rolling Star on January 06, 2008, 07:44:30 AM
So explain why some of my closest friends are still friends (and some even have a better relations with me since I was truthful).

Well?

It's America. We can all think something different. Your friends are different from me.

Go Up