Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SBKT

This will concern a lot of religious and philisophical and politic bullcraps. I need to know how certain people would act under what religions, because I was a witness to a pretty bad experience at the fault of a christian person.

I respect gays and that, or whatever their sexuality may be, because they'd still be them, really. I don't see sexuality as a reason to just shun someone. ... Unless they were flaming gays in public. That bothers me and hurts their name.

But still, the case was a friend found out his best friend was a lesbian. He asked what he should do, and an Exfriend of mine, was a hardcore fundie christian, went and was stupid enough to tell them to get the lesbian friend to change her sexuality or die.

ncba93ivyase

I really don't care. It doesn't matter whether they're homosexual, heterosexual, or a necrophiliac; that's something only they need be concerned with, and I can't do anything about it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Why should I care?  If they're gay they are gay.   I was their friend before, why should I stop just because they came out?  If a person stops hanging out with a friend solely because they are gay then they aren't really a friend.

Riosan

I found out my friend Tyler was gay, and it didn't bother me. I have no problem with gay people. If they are gay, they're gay. Fine with me. Do what you want; I won't stop you.

I would, however, get offended if a gay person came up to me and tried to make out with me. Then, I'd call the cops.  cop;

LCK

It wouldn't surprise me one bit. My friends act gay enough already.

Wrench

It's the most awkward when they say their gay when your in their room.  gonk;
I was kinda freaked out when my friend told me that.

anus

I wouldn't really care one bit. I wouldn't think they're going to act differently than before. I just wouldn't really like them trying to make out with me or whatnot.
dicks

V

Our relationship wouldn't change. I would still be friends with them. I am cool with with gay people, as long as they don't try anything on me.

Brandon

I wouldn't really care that much...we'd still call each other faggots on a daily basis. Whatever my friend does when I'm not around is none of my business. I only control myself, not others.

Of course, if he starts telling stories about his experiences, things would get very awkward.

Fireman.exe

Pancake Paraphernalia

I wouldn't care. But I would be surprised he/she would admit it. I've met lots of homosexuals.
number stations

Ricky

I'm a christian but I have no problem with gays at all.

Necro

Jokingly, I'd tell him if he ever came on to me, I'd kick his ass. y;

It's hard for me to think of it though, since I know that all of my friends are attracted(sp?) to girls. The only way I can invision it is one of my friends, who is a pain in the ass. He'll do just about anything to get attention, so sometimes when we ignore him, he'll start acting gay, and touching us. Tht isn't a great example though, since we know he's just joking around.

It's not that I'd tell them to fuck off or anything, but I think I would be a little uncomfortable around them for a little bit, as well as the fact that I'd be shocked. It'd probably be easier if they admitted it, rather than me finding out, though...
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Quote from: Necro on May 19, 2007, 10:21:01 AM
Jokingly, I'd tell him if he ever came on to me, I'd kick his ass. y;

It's hard for me to think of it though, since I know that all of my friends are attracted(sp?) to girls. The only way I can invision it is one of my friends, who is a pain in the ass. He'll do just about anything to get attention, so sometimes when we ignore him, he'll start acting gay, and touching us. Tht isn't a great example though, since we know he's just joking around.

It's not that I'd tell them to fuck off or anything, but I think I would be a little uncomfortable around them for a little bit, as well as the fact that I'd be shocked. It'd probably be easier if they admitted it, rather than me finding out, though...
That makes a lot of sense. I was a bit shocked to find out someone my friend constantly cybered with was a guy, because it acted like such a girl on the webs.

Then again, no girls n the internets, etc.

reeper

I'd like it because then I'd get fashion tips and less cock blocks thumbup;

Also, I'm being serious

Go Up