Boyah Butt Brigade (Retired Anonymous Chat Thread)

Started by Boyager, April 29, 2008, 02:26:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

I would like to kindly ask whoever is making threads about me on here to, you know, stop.

Even if your intentions are good, they fucking suck.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 08:16:40 AM
OP of that thread was Kono. The only one denying it is him, he's too afraid not to hide behind the Anonymous board.
How pathetic.

Boyager

Chris (JayJay)

Boyager

Quote from: Clair on June 25, 2008, 09:51:01 AM
You expect me to believe someone from here who thinks he knows me got on a proxie. One that just happens to be Kono's? I think the odds of someone doing that are not even existent. WTF. Another member getting Kono's IP on a proxie?  I don't appreciate being called a dumbass. If you are so positive show yourself like a man or woman. BRING IT ON face to face and call me an dumbass.  I'll be an idiot. How about you?

You aren't a dumbass, I wasn't expecting you to be the anon that I was speaking to, but that's besides the point. Also, why do you want it to be kono so badly? Would it kill you to think if he WASN'T the OP?

Boyager

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 08:16:40 AM
OP of that thread was Kono. The only one denying it is him, he's too afraid not to hide behind the Anonymous board.

Why would he be afraid socks? And why do faggots like you constantly badger JMV over shit like this? None of this would be happening if the anonymous board fucking STAYED anonymous.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 10:37:09 AM
Maybe if she shows the lower half...

She did post a vaginal photo on Outsider

Boyager

Quote from: Sammie on June 25, 2008, 10:29:00 AM
I would like to kindly ask whoever is making threads about me on here to, you know, stop.

Even if your intentions are good, they fucking suck.

I want to suck the juices from your cunt

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 11:44:19 AM
She did post a vaginal photo on Outsider
really  befuddlement

I'd like a link  powerofone;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 11:45:58 AM
really  befuddlement

I'd like a link  powerofone;

Ask around and I am sure one of them have it saved. She put the camera down her pants and snapped it.

Go Up