Boyah Butt Brigade (Retired Anonymous Chat Thread)

Started by Boyager, April 29, 2008, 02:26:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 24, 2008, 05:19:01 PM
You faggots, Kono didn't do shit, it's just a conspiracy against him.
Shut the fuck up, Kono.

KonohaShinobi

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 24, 2008, 05:19:01 PM
You faggots, Kono didn't do shit, it's just a conspiracy against him.

Well then whoever it is is sitting in his house using his computer. So he is to blame.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 24, 2008, 08:51:24 PM
Well then whoever it is is sitting in his house using his computer. So he is to blame.

They stole his IP. Didn't you know proxies steal other peoples IPs randomly and use them for others? They don't just make up numbers, dumbass.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 12:43:34 AM
They stole his IP. Didn't you know proxies steal other peoples IPs randomly and use them for others? They don't just make up numbers, dumbass.
And why are you defending him? Because you are him?
Give it up. You can't win.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:40:47 PM
Was it really Kono who made that thread about Clair? doodthing;

what was in it i missed it

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 01:16:24 AM
And why are you defending him? Because you are him?
Give it up. You can't win.

Nope, this is not kono, actually.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 01:18:36 AM
what was in it i missed it

It's still on the front page nigger, look for it.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 01:19:40 AM
It's still on the front page nigger, look for it.

Ah.

Wow kono is a fucking dumbass .

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 01:23:17 AM
Ah.

Wow kono is a fucking dumbass .

OP is not kono. What thread are you reading?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 01:27:06 AM
OH GOD I'M SO CONFUSED

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,30191.0.html

OP is not kono.

QuoteLOL  So you are saying you have not gone to college? Why? Do you plan on having the job of a janitor's worth? And don't give me that "Bill gates, blah blah and such were successful without going to college" bullshit. You need to work bitch! And this job of yours, lunch lady perhaps, is not too important since many schools allow them to serve themselves. Anyway, enough assuming, you must live alone to be able to waste so much time so I will cut it short: You are alone and need boyagers to keep you company. That is truly the sad thing. Not her age or anything, the fact that she needs to keep her shit closed so that no one else can be let in.

What the lol?

Socks

OP of that thread was Kono. The only one denying it is him, he's too afraid not to hide behind the Anonymous board.

FAMY2

Quote from: Boyager on June 25, 2008, 12:43:34 AM

You expect me to believe someone from here who thinks he knows me got on a proxie. One that just happens to be Kono's? I think the odds of someone doing that are not even existent. WTF. Another member getting Kono's IP on a proxie?  I don't appreciate being called a dumbass. If you are so positive show yourself like a man or woman. BRING IT ON face to face and call me an dumbass.  I'll be an idiot. How about you?

Chris (JayJay)

Go Up