April 27, 2024, 02:15:13 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Online Gaming IDs: Steam, XBL, PSN, Nintendo

Started by reeper, April 03, 2008, 06:11:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

for wii codes, i guess i'll just remove what's there and then if people wish to add their specific ~codes~ for games i'll do that

Hiro

Wrench

Classic

WE NEED THE WII CODES AS MUCH AS WII U NINTENDO NETWORK ID'S, GRANT.

bluaki

Quote from: CM Wrench on December 18, 2013, 06:36:03 AM
Nintendo Network

WrenchNinja36
If you guys add this to the main post, it's worth listing that it's for 3DS only.

3DS-only users can have Nintendo Network IDs now, but they can only be used for following Miiverse posts. You cannot send or receive friend requests unless your ID is linked to a Wii U.

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on December 18, 2013, 05:35:05 PM
If you guys add this to the main post, it's worth listing that it's for 3DS only.

3DS-only users can have Nintendo Network IDs now, but they can only be used for following Miiverse posts. You cannot send or receive friend requests unless your ID is linked to a Wii U.
what a wonky system.  psn may have never been fully integrated with the psp, but at least the vita has it

bluaki

Quote from: David on December 18, 2013, 05:40:33 PM
what a wonky system.  psn may have never been fully integrated with the psp, but at least the vita has it
In my opinion, it really isn't worth sharing Nintendo Network IDs unless you have a Wii U.

It's not like Nintendo has any online-capable Wii U games yet either, but at least we have Mario Kart 8 and SSB4 coming soon.
And Dr. Luigi if you really want to count that, but I doubt any of us will ever play that together.

Wrench

Quote from: bluaki on December 18, 2013, 05:35:05 PM

Welp.

should have mentioned that. Thanks for having my back.

ME##

Andria

I made a new psn so now my username is echoo85, please readd me

Samus Aran

Classic

Samus Aran

ME##

is any1 called stoniebudz on psn, they added me this morning and i have no idea who they are lol

Snowy

Quote from: David on March 26, 2014, 04:08:51 PM
is any1 called stoniebudz on psn, they added me this morning and i have no idea who they are lol
I got a friend request from someone similar I think. I went to go decline it but they already deleted it themself.

Go Up