April 27, 2024, 03:49:28 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Online Gaming IDs: Steam, XBL, PSN, Nintendo

Started by reeper, April 03, 2008, 06:11:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Wii Friend Codes are now obsolete (RIP), so that entire list can be removed. :'(

ME##

i like how even with nintendo seemingly killing the wii, it hasn't helped the wii u at all lol

Classic

We're here for ID's...not inconvenient truths, David. :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

actually it seems i lied

apparently nintendo discontinued all of the wii's online services except for multiplayer games befuddlement

so that list can stay, for now

Classic

No, we muse move on. Nintendo hasn't and look what's happening to them.  :(

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm afraid there isn't much we can do for nintendo now

Classic

Hiro

Classic

Hiro

they brought it over to 3DS as well. However, my sister's boyfriend just got a Wii U tonight so I'm going to go over and play some 3D World wrench;

Classic

Oh. I could follow you on Miiverse but until you have a Wii U we can't be registered friends.

Not that it matters since we're registered on the 3DS.
They really just need to make unified accounts.

Hiro

Quote from: CLASSIC on December 14, 2013, 07:17:40 PM
Oh. I could follow you on Miiverse but until you have a Wii U we can't be registered friends.

Not that it matters since we're registered on the 3DS.
They really just need to make unified accounts.
well the friends list isn't shared, but account balance, purchases, and all that other stuff is already combined. i don't think they can remove friend codes from the 3DS at this point.
oh and Miiverse is on 3DS now if that wasn't already clear

bluaki

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on December 14, 2013, 06:58:25 PM
actually it seems i lied

apparently nintendo discontinued all of the wii's online services except for multiplayer games befuddlement

so that list can stay, for now
No, it shouldn't stay.

Wii Friend Codes are used exclusively for that utterly useless Wii Mail system, which they turned off half a year ago

I even posted about it earlier in this thread:
Quote from: bluaki on June 30, 2013, 08:15:34 PM
It's not like Wii Friend Codes ever had an actual use
but, three days ago, Nintendo killed just about all servers related to preinstalled Wii content, including everything related to the Wii friend code
so it's probably a good time to clean those up out from the first post in this thread

Although a list of friend codes for a particular game, like Brawl, would still be useful, we don't have one of those.

ME##

bluaki

40 Steam
31 Wii Friend Codes
29 Gamertags
22 3DS
18 PSN
3 Wii U

Despite Wii Friend Codes having always been useless, a lot of people bothered to post them in this thread goowan

and I'm surprised there's so many more Gamertags than PSN IDs considering PS3 is now much more significant here than Xboxes are

This Wii U list is pathetic, but at least we'll soon have Kaz as a fourth

Go Up