March 18, 2019, 08:57:02 PM

1,535,727 Posts in 46,066 Topics by 1,067 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Online Gaming IDs: Steam, XBL, PSN, Nintendo

Started by reeper, April 03, 2008, 06:11:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

ncba93ivyase


Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

kewns are smelly

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Cluckie on June 21, 2008, 04:40:21 PM
yes ;)
how do i change my sn i hate it :'(

open steam>community>edit my steam page>change the steam ID box to whatever you want>save

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Cluckie on June 21, 2008, 04:40:21 PM
yes ;)
how do i change my sn i hate it :'(

You can't change the name you log into Steam with. However, you can change your SteamID, which is what people will see in games and such.

To change your SteamID, go to Community > My Control Panel > Edit my SteamID page; and from there on it's self-explanatory.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cluckie on June 21, 2008, 04:40:21 PM
yes ;)
how do i change my sn i hate it :'(
um there should be a menu in your steam thing that's like change steam id or soemthing

WHAT CLASS DO YOU MAIN

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Zidone on June 21, 2008, 04:42:05 PM
You can't change the name you log into Steam with. However, you can change your SteamID, which is what people will see in games and such.

To change your SteamID, go to Community > My Control Panel > Edit my SteamID page; and from there on it's self-explanatory.

beat you to it.

[hedy]Zidone


KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Zidone on June 21, 2008, 04:44:51 PM
But my answer was more detailed. baddood;

I had direct instructions of where to click. and duh you can't change your actual SN.

Chris (JayJay)

i only got that free TF2 weekend shit, 1990Parrothead1990

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on June 21, 2008, 05:04:50 PM
i only got that free TF2 weekend shit, 1990Parrothead1990

I hope it influences you and other boyagers to buy it, it's truly amazing and will only get better as more characters get updated and more maps are added.

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 21, 2008, 05:28:21 PM
I hope it influences you and other boyagers to buy it, it's truly amazing and will only get better as more characters get updated and more maps are added.


idk maybe. haven't played much of it really.

KonohaShinobi


Chris (JayJay)


KonohaShinobi

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on June 21, 2008, 05:33:10 PM
maybe tomorrow or something. i don't want to play by myself. >.<

YOU ONLY HAVE TOMORROW

w00terz


Go Up