October 05, 2024, 11:30:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sonic Unleashed

Started by Geno, December 05, 2008, 09:38:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

This game is shit.
The day stages are extremely fun but every single thing besides that is so fucking awful.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Placebo Headwound

So you mean its only fun half the time?

Geno

Quote from: ã‚·ãÆ'­ãÆ'Å  on December 05, 2008, 10:01:14 PM
Did you buy it? O_0
god no

Quote from: Thief888 on December 05, 2008, 10:06:12 PM
So you mean its only fun half the time?
No the day stages don't come often.

Most of the time it's those damn werehog stages
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Typical. I pretty much knew right when the game was first announced that it was going to suck somehow. Sonic Team doesn't allow themselves to simply make a decent game...they have to mess it up one way or another.

Pyrate

What's so bad about the Werehog stages?

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Pyrate on December 06, 2008, 03:59:23 PM
they're slow and stupid

WHY COULDNT UNLEASHED NOT HAVE WEREHOG STAGES WHY DAMN IT

Geno

Quote from: Pyrate on December 06, 2008, 03:59:23 PM
Because it's a horrible beat em up thing

Classic

My brother went with the 360 version. It's pretty. :3

I haven't tried it yet. I wish Sega would quit wasting their time and get me a Space Channel 5 or Skies of Arcadia out. I don't care if they're on the Wii or 360. I WANT THEM NOW.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:44:48 AM
My brother went with the 360 version. It's pretty. :3

I haven't tried it yet. I wish Sega would quit wasting their time and get me a Space Channel 5 or Skies of Arcadia out. I don't care if they're on the Wii or 360. I WANT THEM NOW.
and a jet set radio future sequel plz

i was just playing arcadia lol

Classic

Quote from: Amsid on December 07, 2008, 11:46:55 AM
and a jet set radio future sequel plz

i was just playing arcadia lol

Jet Set was a game I never got to play on the Dreamcast. SEGA should really go back and see how awesome their games like Sonic and others were awesome. Now they just try to hash a game out for money.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:48:23 AM
Jet Set was a game I never got to play on the Dreamcast. SEGA should really go back and see how awesome their games like Sonic and others were awesome. Now they just try to hash a game out for money.
half the reason sonic went down the shitter completely after adventure 2 was because so many of sega's teams have been screwed or changed around so much

the team that made jet set was dissolved actually saddood;

Go Up