May 10, 2024, 10:41:50 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official character discussion

Started by Pele, March 09, 2008, 02:28:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

???

Captain Olimar
3 (7.9%)
Diddy Kong
0 (0%)
Ike
3 (7.9%)
King Dedede
0 (0%)
Lucario
3 (7.9%)
Lucas
3 (7.9%)
Meta Knight
1 (2.6%)
Pit
3 (7.9%)
Pokemon Trainer
0 (0%)
Solid Snake
3 (7.9%)
R.O.B.
1 (2.6%)
Sonic
0 (0%)
Wario
0 (0%)
Wolf
2 (5.3%)
Bowser
0 (0%)
Captain Falcon
0 (0%)
Falco
1 (2.6%)
Fox
0 (0%)
Ganondorf
0 (0%)
Ice Climbers
0 (0%)
Jigglypuff
0 (0%)
Link
2 (5.3%)
Mario
0 (0%)
Marth
1 (2.6%)
Mr. Game & Watch
1 (2.6%)
Ness
2 (5.3%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
Peach
0 (0%)
Zelda / Sheik
0 (0%)
Samus Aran
4 (10.5%)
Yoshi
0 (0%)
Toon Link
3 (7.9%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Luigi
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

UnagiPower

I want to get good with Olimar and Snake but Olimar's lack of range for smashes and without Pikmin is really annoying.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Pyrate

Either Ike or Lucario, and Sonic's cool, too. But I haven't unlocked Wolf, Jigglypuff, or Toon Link yet, so I'll wait to vote.

Pyrate

C.Mongler

Pele

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

UnagiPower

Quote from: Elep on March 11, 2008, 03:24:46 PM
Olimar is SO FUCKING BAD

I thought so too at first, but his A attacks aren't too bad, especially if you use your pikmin to damage opponents quickly.

Wrench

I just got Ike into the 500 KO club.  doodella;

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: lukas on March 12, 2008, 06:30:44 AM
Lucas is better than everyone
He does kick major ass. But his PK thunder sucks for recovering. His one major weakness.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Genocyde on March 10, 2008, 12:31:35 PM
Lucario is the best.
Yeah, I noticed he gets a lot stronger with more damage on him.

Did Mewtwo have that effect too?

YPrrrr

So far I really like Lucas, but I haven't really unlocked much beyond the old 4 unlocks, marth and snake.

I need to get better with his freeze though, because I swear I've got them sometimes, but nothing happens

Go Up