June 03, 2024, 08:47:20 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BRAWL: Is it just me...

Started by Full Metal Ryder, March 10, 2008, 01:28:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

Is there an ethernet port on the Wii? If so can I use one of those boxes that pick up wireless connection, and then have a male end of the ethernet cable for the wifi?
Anyone know if that will connect well, because my other option is the Wifi USB converter which I don't really want.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Daddy

Quote from: MethreE on March 12, 2008, 12:01:06 AM
Is there an ethernet port on the Wii? If so can I use one of those boxes that pick up wireless connection, and then have a male end of the ethernet cable for the wifi?
Anyone know if that will connect well, because my other option is the Wifi USB converter which I don't really want.
You can buy a USB adapter for ethernet.

Feynman

Guys, put your Wii's IP addresses under a DMZ if you can.

Quote from: MethreE on March 12, 2008, 12:01:06 AM

what about a wireless router but yeah you can get a wii lan adapter, if that's what you're talking about

Himu

I'm so far away, so it would be laggy for anyone who's not in California or Hawaii. :(

Go Up