October 05, 2024, 03:27:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My parents are dumb.

Started by NOA_Haunted, February 23, 2008, 03:21:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

My dad knows nothing of video games. spam;

Squirtlejazz

My dad plays "Tanks" on Wii Play. That is about it.
iSnake

strongbad

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on February 24, 2008, 07:29:30 PM
My dad plays "Tanks" on Wii Play. That is about it.

My dad plays anything I tell him to. He sucks at everything that isn't Donkey Kong, Lode Runner or Astroids.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 24, 2008, 07:40:37 PM
My dad plays anything I tell him to. He sucks at everything that isn't Donkey Kong, Lode Runner or Astroids.
And Centipede on our Atari.
iSnake

Feynman

My dad doesn't really criticize video games aside from calling those that camp out "idiots". But he does know a good movie when he sees one, and enjoys simple Wii games like Wii Sports and Excite Truck.

And he's right about getting Halo 2, what's wrong with Halo 3?

UnagiPower

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 24, 2008, 07:22:03 PM
The people are better and don't sound like pre-mature retards.

oh. That's stupid. It doesn't apply to me anyways cause I always just party up with my friends some of them are only level 11 or so.

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on February 25, 2008, 03:20:30 PM
oh. That's stupid. It doesn't apply to me anyways cause I always just party up with my friends some of them are only level 11 or so.

You honestly don't mind a bunch of 10 year olds yelling VETO VETO VETO VETO at the top of their lungs?

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 25, 2008, 12:53:41 PM
My dad doesn't really criticize video games aside from calling those that camp out "idiots". But he does know a good movie when he sees one, and enjoys simple Wii games like Wii Sports and Excite Truck.

And he's right about getting Halo 2, what's wrong with Halo 3?
There is nothing wrong with Halo 3? But why can't I buy another game of the series? Everyone else does with other games.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 25, 2008, 06:05:03 PM
You honestly don't mind a bunch of 10 year olds yelling VETO VETO VETO VETO at the top of their lungs?

I mute them??? Besides the more annoying they are the harder I try to make sure they don't get any kills.  doodella;

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 25, 2008, 06:08:56 PM
There is nothing wrong with Halo 3? But why can't I buy another game of the series? Everyone else does with other games.

Cause more people play Halo 3 and there is more weapon balance and overall polish.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: UnagiPower on February 25, 2008, 06:14:44 PM
I mute them??? Besides the more annoying they are the harder I try to make sure they don't get any kills.  doodella;

Cause more people play Halo 3 and there is more weapon balance and overall polish.
Maybe I want to play campaign for more about the story? 

UnagiPower

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 25, 2008, 06:21:19 PM
Maybe I want to play campaign for more about the story? 

lol who plays halo for that

Buy Bioshock nigger

Bushy

My father says in 3 years I will not be gaming.

I've been gaming for 8 years, I don't really have a strong intention of stoppin.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The Speaker Of Words

My dad used to play Super Mario Bros. with my brother.
It was before I was even born.
My parents do like Wii Bowling though.

The artist formally known

Go Up