June 26, 2024, 06:23:49 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

gamebox remotes

Started by Feynman, February 25, 2008, 12:59:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

I need some goddamn Gamecube controllers, preferably Wavebird. Gamestop only sells their shitty controllers, and the huge department stores don't even carry Gamecube stuff. If we can use Gamecube controllers for Brawl, why hasn't Nintendo refreshed or at least restocked the Wavebirds? Even their online store discontinued it.

I NEED WAVEBIRDS cry;

Kalahari Inkantation

waevburd sux
Luckily, I purchased some of the original GCN controllers months ago, and that was the last time I saw them new. doodella;

Feynman

I would buy the Wii classic controllers, but you need a Wii remote to hook them up, so I really don't feel like it.

Goddamit, this sucks. I might just Gamestop's shitty controllers.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 25, 2008, 01:05:58 PM
I would buy the Wii classic controllers, but you need a Wii remote to hook them up, so I really don't feel like it.

Goddamit, this sucks. I might just Gamestop's shitty controllers.
Plus, there's no rumble, which I feel is pretty stupid.

Samus Aran

Tectron has no idea what he's talking about because the near-useless concept of rumble has for some reason become "important" to him.

Wavebirds rule. Keep looking, faggot.

KonohaShinobi

I need some goddamn wavebirds too. If I knew they were for a limited time only I would have bought them a long time ago. >.< I am going to check ebay...

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazarus on February 25, 2008, 01:43:37 PM
Tectron has no idea what he's talking about because the near-useless concept of rumble has for some reason become "important" to him.

Wavebirds rule. Keep looking, faggot.
I even have the DS Rumble Pak. doodella;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 25, 2008, 01:44:41 PM
I even have the DS Rumble Pak. doodella;

Useless, even if you have Metroid Pinball and/or Mario and Luigi DS.

KonohaShinobi

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=wavebird&category0=

Average current bid is like $10-35. I see some at like $70...I'd try for one of these at the last minute.

Squirtlejazz

Bout to go to Kmart and get me a few.
iSnake

strongbad

I was in your same position a few months ago. I ended up posting a wanted ad on craigslist and got 2 used wavebirds for 60$. Expensive, yes, but cheaper than ebay.

Go Up