October 20, 2024, 06:05:40 AM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My friends make fun of me for going to Boyah.

Started by Geno, February 20, 2008, 09:15:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 20, 2008, 09:30:25 PM
I'm pretty popular and badass at my school. Even when a nigger went on a pantsing-spree during gym at school, he exempted me from being pantsed for being "cool".
Yet I still got pantsed in 8th Grade. :(

Title27GT

Shouldn't they be making fun of you because you're an idiot?

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 20, 2008, 09:37:30 PM
Yes, and cool people are the ones I hear get made fun of the most.
Kono gets made fun of for being a fatass lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Quote from: Kazarus on February 20, 2008, 09:36:20 PM
No matter how cool you are, someone will find a reason to make fun of you, most often behind your back.

Aside from being told by a certain source that some kid finds me a "metaphoric ass". But of course, I probably have been made fun of behind my back, in which case I don't really care.

Geno

Quote from: Title on February 20, 2008, 09:37:52 PM
Shouldn't they be making fun of you because you're an idiot?
Trust me, I act completely different in real life.

As all of you probably do.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno. on February 20, 2008, 09:38:33 PM
Kono gets made fun of for being a fatass lol

what the hell?
Quote from: Bassir C. on February 20, 2008, 09:38:46 PM
Aside from being told by a certain source that some kid finds me a "metaphoric ass". But of course, I probably have been made fun of behind my back, in which case I don't really care.

That contradicts your "I've never been made fun of" post. It's now completely invalid.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on February 20, 2008, 09:39:20 PM
Trust me, I act completely different in real life.

As all of you probably do.

Eh, I guess I act a little different, but not much. I just don't really mention things that only have a place online. I don't talk about 4chan or hentai or how much VGCats sucks or anything like that in real life.

Geno

Feynman

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 20, 2008, 09:40:55 PM
That contradicts your "I've never been made fun of" post. It's now completely invalid.

Everyone's been made fun of behind their back.

Shield915

My friends no nothing about what I do on the internet, as if they care.

I hate you so much it's incomprehensible....and you made me lose my boner...

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kazarus on February 20, 2008, 09:43:29 PM
Eh, I guess I act a little different, but not much. I just don't really mention things that only have a place online. I don't talk about 4chan or hentai or how much VGCats sucks or anything like that in real life.

That's easy for me to do since no one talks about 4chan, hentai (sometimes, but rarely), or VGcats sucking in real life. spam; I've never even brought up 4chan in an everyday conversation. "How about them new boards, huh?" lulz.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 20, 2008, 09:50:14 PM
That's easy for me to do since no one talks about 4chan, hentai (sometimes, but rarely), or VGcats sucking in real life. spam; I've never even brought up 4chan in an everyday conversation. "How about them new boards, huh?" lulz.
Whenever I do that they always ask "what the fuck is 4chan"

Go Up