September 23, 2024, 01:30:47 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today was a good day (and a woman blew some juices on me)

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 15, 2008, 01:15:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 08:18:31 PM
um not really since i knew it was going to be something stupid

My negroes scared the shit out of her.
Don't take credit for what the black guys did. The white man has got to stop stealing the black man's credit.

superclucky

USE THE POWER OF TEXTING on your ugly phone. :(

Also whenever JMVs ask me for my number, I just give them my friend's and see what they would say on the phone.
kewns are smelly

superclucky

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 15, 2008, 01:25:55 PM
Is everyone on this forums a ball-less pussy?

Just turn on your stupid phone and wait.  What can you lose?
my luv
kewns are smelly

Squirtlejazz

Weird story.
Never been puked on, unless it was myself doing the puking.
iSnake

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky et al. on February 16, 2008, 07:44:39 AM
USE THE POWER OF TEXTING on your ugly phone. :(
Don't have it. weewee;

And no good can come of a message typed with your thumbs.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

The throwing up part was just added as an excuse so you can tell us about how a chick thought you were "cute". I understand.

I've always been asked my phone number, but I don't give it to anyone. I only give them my IM handle. It's because they can keep calling me and annoy me, but they can't annoy me through instant messages because the internet is my playground. Not even a beautiful babe can get my number.

I refuse to use my voice plan unless it's to speak with my parents, and even then--it's free and not billed. The primary use for my phone is internet access.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 16, 2008, 06:56:50 PM
The throwing up part was just added as an excuse so you can tell us about how a chick thought you were "cute". I understand.
Actually, being puked on was by far the most entertaining part of the day.

I would've posted a thread about that anyways, but the last bit permitted me to supply a full story of my escapades.

also i considered the aim thingy but then i was like "lol im a geek" caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

FRIDAY WAS PRETTY COOL FOR ME TOO

We got back our history test scores, and I got a perfect score. Also, during lunch, some chick tried to get her friends to take a picture of me and the bitch tried to use the excuse of getting better cell phone signal strength to angle the phone better to take a clear image of me. But I didn't fall for it, the phone was an iPhone with AT&T (which means there's always a perfect signal), and the idiot asked me to "come closer" and the only reason she'd ask that was to take a better picture on an iPhone considering it can't "zoom".

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 16, 2008, 07:05:02 PM
FRIDAY WAS PRETTY COOL FOR ME TOO

We got back our history test scores, and I got a perfect score. Also, during lunch, some chick tried to get her friends to take a picture of me and the bitch tried to use the excuse of getting better cell phone signal strength to angle the phone better to take a clear image of me. But I didn't fall for it, the phone was an iPhone with AT&T (which means there's always a perfect signal), and the idiot asked me to "come closer" and the only reason she'd ask that was to take a better picture on an iPhone considering it can't "zoom".

olol, wtf iPhones can't zoom?

Go Up