September 22, 2024, 03:24:08 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ever seen a fire hydrant that had been hit by a car

Started by The artist formally known, February 14, 2008, 10:09:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I've seen a child that had been run over by a car; does that count?

Socks

The artist formally known

Quote from: JMV290 on February 14, 2008, 10:16:55 PM
I've seen a child that had been run over by a car; does that count?
you win this round

Pyrate

My teacher saw a guy hit a kid on a bicycle and the kid went flying into the air and died.

Does that count?

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on February 14, 2008, 11:49:50 PM
you win this round

yay  So it was great.  I was in third grade and there was a teacher who was driving and she hit the kid with her SUV and he fell over.  She then proceeded to drive forward: ignoring his screams.  My mom made her stop and then the fire department came for some reason and took him away.  I don't know why it was the fire department.

musica.cards

One time, I was riding my bike, and I turned toward a driveway, and I almost hit a bush, but I turned away from the bush, which resulted in me riding on my front wheel for about 3 seconds, then fell over the front of my bike.

Does that count?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

The artist formally known

Quote from: some_person on February 15, 2008, 01:40:30 PM
One time, I was riding my bike, and I turned toward a driveway, and I almost hit a bush, but I turned away from the bush, which resulted in me riding on my front wheel for about 3 seconds, then fell over the front of my bike.

Does that count?
no

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up