September 22, 2024, 10:34:34 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol I got away with so much shit today.

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 17, 2008, 08:09:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 17, 2008, 08:24:08 PM
You're a fucking dumbass. psyduck;

I asked what you did on Boyah, and you reply saying "Nothing because I have things called friends".You just logged in and posted in this thread did you not?Don't come in my thread and say some smug shit like that, jackass.I'm not a person you need to explain friendship too.

Am i missing something or are you just plain retarded? 

I'm leaning more towards the latter.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

February 17, 2008, 08:31:06 PM #16 Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:46:46 PM by Cameron the Smash Fag
Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 17, 2008, 08:29:27 PM
Am i missing something or are you just plain retarded? 

Am I missing something or did I tell you get the fuck out of every thread created by me earlier today?

Shut up.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 17, 2008, 08:31:06 PM
An I missing something or did I tell you get the fuck out of every thread created by me earlier today?

Shut up.
lol

It doesn't matter how many times you tell somebody to shut up, nobody cares, asshole.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 17, 2008, 08:44:54 PM
lol

It doesn't matter how many times you tell somebody to shut up, nobody cares, asshole.
o shit i hit the n key nstead of m.

You ever thought there might be a reason I'm always telling you to shut up, and that it's not just because I'm an asshole?There's very few here I tell to shut up as much as I do to you,think about it.

ME##

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 17, 2008, 08:46:30 PM
o shit i hit the n key nstead of m.

You ever thought there might be a reason I'm always telling you to shut up, and that it's not just because I'm an asshole?There's very few here I tell to shut up as much as I do to you,think about it.
lol

Yeah, because there's a reason behind those "shut up" posts.

No, i haven't actually.  Maybe if you explained and the reason was legitimate, i would.

Otherwise, no.  To me you are still that retarded kid that can't type more than just those two words.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 17, 2008, 09:01:06 PM
lol

Yeah, because there's a reason behind those "shut up" posts.

No, i haven't actually.  Maybe if you explained and the reason was legitimate, i would.

Otherwise, no.  To me you are still that retarded kid that can't type more than just those two words.
You're fucking retarded. I've made plenty of posts here that exceed more then a sentence of text. The reason I'm always telling you to shut up is because, like Title said (oh god, I can't believe I agree with him) you're a fucking obnoxious,stupid, and totally out of line user.When your first joined your posts were horrid,every time I read  them I wanted to make a poll asking if other users wanted you perma-banned. And I'm definitely not the only person on Boyah who thought poorly of you,Kaz has warned you,Lawlz has told you to shut up, Title has bitched about you, yet you still passed it all of as us being assholes, instead of taking the time to look at yourself and say "Hey, maybe I'm doing something wrong if all these people hate me", hell I even defend you in a post last night.Your posts hadn't been as stupid lately, so I thought you were improving, but the fact that you think all times I've told you to shut up were totally uncalled for tells me something.

"You're an idiot. psyduck;"

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up