April 26, 2024, 03:29:57 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

discuss rhythm games for the ds

Started by 6M69I69B9, January 23, 2008, 05:39:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

i loved ouendan 1&2

i'm so fucking addicted and i love their music

lol @ eba

i beat ouendan 2 in insane mode and i have one more stage to finish in insane mode fr the first ouendan
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

reeper

Fuck the DS, it has like 5 rhythm games.

I just got Frequency for the PS2 and yet to try it out but it should be awesome as I've heard.

strongbad

I thought the DS had like 2. EBA and that fucking action/rythem game.

Geno

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 23, 2008, 08:07:31 PM
Don't forget Guitar Hero 3 coming out  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

reeper

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 23, 2008, 08:07:31 PM
EBA, Ouendan 1, Ouendan 2, Boogie, Jam Sessions (lol), Rhythm 'n Notes: Improve Your Music Skills,

reeper

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 23, 2008, 08:11:36 PM
On DS?
WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED  baddood;
It was a rumor, I don't think it's official but it's going to happen. Maybe not GH3 but some GH game will come to the DS.

ME##

I really want to play the Ouendan games, but I don't have a DS.  :(

Is Gitaroo Man Lives good?

reeper

Quote from: ME86 on January 23, 2008, 08:20:48 PM
I really want to play the Ouendan games, but I don't have a DS.  :(

Is Gitaroo Man Lives good?
That game is awesome but play with good headphones or through a stereo otherwise it's not worth it.

One of my favorite games ever.

ME##

Quote from: reefer on January 23, 2008, 08:22:12 PM
That game is awesome but play with good headphones or through a stereo otherwise it's not worth it.

One of my favorite games ever.

Always do, hell I even play most of my console games with headphones in.

reeper

Quote from: ME86 on January 23, 2008, 08:26:10 PM
Always do, hell I even play most of my console games with headphones in.
Well there you go.

By the way the PSP version is a port of the PS2 version with some extras so don't bother on the PS2 version if you get the PSP version. The PSP version is easier for most people and has extra levels so yeah.

strongbad

Gitaroo man is the only ps2 port I've seen that actually works better with the psp's puck. Awesome game.

me003

YOU GUIZE ARE FORGETTING HONEYCOMB BEAT!!!  >.<
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up