April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What Are Your Future Goals?

Started by wawi, January 20, 2008, 07:11:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

superclucky

I want to work in an asylum or a do autopsies

or a psychoneruroimmunologist
kewns are smelly

Lozal

I plan on finishing high school, and possibly going into biology, math, or Latin.

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I was kinda hoping to go to New York. Go to the New York School of Theatre or whatever it is.

but they only accept 5 percent of there students so there's no telling what's going to happen

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Outsid on December 11, 2008, 03:38:08 PM
I was kinda hoping to go to New York. Go to the New York School of Theatre or whatever it is.

but they only accept 5 percent of there students so there's no telling what's going to happen

TISCH?!

That's up-the-butt expensive.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 11, 2008, 03:46:11 PM
TISCH?!

That's up-the-butt expensive.
Yeah I was looking at that the other day in Dramatics Magazine.

The price, plus the gpa requirements are probably going to hold me up.

Worse comes to worse, I could always try the NC School of the Arts or something.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Outsid on December 11, 2008, 03:50:59 PM
Yeah I was looking at that the other day in Dramatics Magazine.

The price, plus the gpa requirements are probably going to hold me up.

Worse comes to worse, I could always try the NC School of the Arts or something.

I wish I were you and could freely choose extraordinary acting schools at my will. :'(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 11, 2008, 03:55:22 PM
I wish I were you and could freely choose extraordinary acting schools at my will. :'(
Ideally, I'd love to go to those schools. I think I can get some bonus points, because the head of the theatre program for NC used to be my Theatre Arts teacher. Hopefully, I'll get in. I'll probably end up getting into UNCG or something.

Terran SCV

I'm going to go back to my home country of South Korea where epic pwnage in Starcraft is admired and used like farm animals.

Besides that, I hope to major in Computer Programming/Game Programming in one of their universities.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Pancake Paraphernalia

I actually do want to go to college(hopefully at least UCLA or something close) and right after high school, I don't want to wait, but my father is most likely going to force me into being an investor. I plan to study abroad in Japan to get a job in the music industry preferably as a songwriter, composer, or recording artist. Or try my luck at becoming a producer. I want to get into the entertainment and media business, and I know it's not easy to put up with all of its shit. As for now, I'm just looking for ways to make clean money so I can buy a guitar and take lessons, in addition to buying things I want. So hopefully by high school, I can add to playing the piano and clarinet, and maybe some decent singing after practicing for a long time.And if all fails, it's into the stock market business I go.
number stations

Feynman

I want to meet Selena Gomez, become a successful doctor, and live life to the fullest by keeping a steady job and not looking for more by gambling or sleeping with strange women.

Hippopo

When I was a senior in high school I was certain I would become a Radiologist, so I went to Carroll College because of its kick ass pre-med program.  I soon found out that I hate biology and science in general, so I left the science program and decided I wouldn't become a doctor.

Currently I'm studying philosophy, and I'm loving it.  I plan to go to graduate school after college.  As far as jobs go, I have no idea what I'm going to do and I'm not worrying about it.  Life isn't about getting a job, folks.  If you rotate your life around that, you'll be VERY VERY unhappy.  Instead focus on bettering yourself.  A job is just there to accent your talents, but it doesn't define you and it shouldn't be your main focus.

hocuspocus;

just1more

Originally, I wanted to go into biotechnology and become a genetic engineer. But I switched majors to natural resources management, which would be good for becoming a forester or park ranger or something. I really don't know what I want to do now.

:atomsk:

Thyme

Quote from: Hippo on January 02, 2009, 01:37:52 PM
Currently I'm studying philosophy, and I'm loving it.  I plan to go to graduate school after college.  As far as jobs go, I have no idea what I'm going to do and I'm not worrying about it.

Of course you're not worrying about it, there's only one job you can get out of that. spam;

Go Up