April 24, 2024, 02:00:01 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What Are Your Future Goals?

Started by wawi, January 20, 2008, 07:11:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

I have no idea what I want to do for college but after I'm finished with college I want to be a professional runner. caterpie;
I probably won't be nearly as good as Alan Webb or some other world class runners, but it's worth a try. Though I still have no idea how far I'm going to get in my high school running "career".

Like Lawlz, I want to be remembered in history.

Cookie

Finish High School
Ditch college
Keep filming skateboarding
Keep on Filming skateboarding
Film somthing else
Get money
Be old?

bluaki

I want to finish 9th grade, be homeschooled for the rest of my high school education, go to some college (I have no idea what one or even what courses I want), and hopefully get some job that involves computer stuff (other than that, I have absolutely no idea what I want)
I'd also want a girlfriend to live my life with (though I doubt it'd ever happen), a house (after college), and no kids (before "that's not even possible for you anyways", there's adoption).

Houdini

Quote from: bluaki on January 21, 2008, 08:10:07 PM
I'd also want a girlfriend to live my life with (though I doubt it'd ever happen)
Pessimism will get you nowhere.

Snorkel

I've just decided that 50% of all my income from my small vintage Mac business and other business henceforth shall be put away for my grand backpacking tour of Europe that I plan on embarking upon before college. I'd like to go with a friend (I have a few in mind that would be able and willing), and spend a good three to five months bumming around the continent. Hopefully it will also provide some sort of insight into what else I'd like to pursue in life, as well as where I might like to actually live, which I have a feeling will not end up being in the US.

To add to that I'd also like to find a lovely female counterpart -- perhaps even my current one if that continues to work out -- and conduct my travels and glorious life experiences with her.

Oh, I'd also like to command or at least be in a jazz quintet at some point.

JGE

finish high school
go on a year long break and relax, play some vidyas and hang out with friends
go to college
get a career in the technician fields, specificially engineering
have a wife and kids
get a nice house in the country
grow old and remember the good old days

relatives always made comments on how i should go in the field of gaming as a career.

making games, beta testing etc. but i feel its more of a close hobby for me

Albel The Wicked

Guys i posted something about lengthing telomeres, what happened to it? baddood;

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Snorkel on January 21, 2008, 10:30:38 PM
Oh, I'd also like to command or at least be in a jazz quintet at some point.
Very nice, I play Alto Sax, Clarinet, and Piano. All proficiently. You play Tenor?
iSnake

6M69I69B9

Going to College.
Being successful in being an Artist or maybe a Singer.
Trying not to procrastinate or however it's spelled.
Good grades.
Best fit.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

:atomsk:

Start working out so i can get BUFF!
Become an accomplished artist and photographer.
College.
Med School.
Pediatrician.
Peace Corpse.
Family.

YPrrrr

Quote from: YPR on January 20, 2008, 07:36:57 PM
Uh, I'm trying to get into U of Wisconsin - Madison... Just waiting to get my application back. So far I've only gotten one letter back, an acceptance from Uconn.

Dreams do come true hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: Neville Longbottom on January 20, 2008, 08:46:07 PM
Well, I don't want to go to ISU or UOI, so I don't know what college I want to go to.

But, I'd like to learn a few  languages and become a translator of some sort.

I'll probably fail at my goal terribly. :'(

Dullahan

As far as college goes, I really like web design. But I also wanna go for a job where everyday isn't the same day.

strongbad

Just the usual stuff. I want to go to college, do something in business (preferably sales), and settle down with a wife of husband if i turn that way by like 25.

Daddy

ok well it's almost a year later.  baddood;

OK I STOPPED GOING TO SCHOOL AND I'M AFRAID THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES I'LL BE TOO LAZY OR UNWILLING TO GO BACK. :(

I don't know what I want anymore, I do know one thing but other than that no.  :(

Go Up