October 19, 2024, 12:36:44 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How hard is AP Euro?

Started by [REDACTED], January 17, 2008, 02:48:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

I'm taking it next semester.  doodthing;
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ME##

The study of European history since 1450 introduces students to cultural, economic, political, and social developments that played a fundamental role in shaping the world in which they live. Without this knowledge, we would lack the context for understanding the development of contemporary institutions, the role of continuity and change in present-day society and politics, and the evolution of current forms of artistic expression and intellectual discourse. In addition to providing a basic narrative of events and movements, the goals of the AP program in European History are to develop (a) an understanding of some of the principal themes in modern European History, (b) an ability to analyze historical evidence and historical interpretation, and (c) an ability to express historical understanding in writing.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: ME86 on January 17, 2008, 02:50:40 PM
The study of European history since 1450 introduces students to cultural, economic, political, and social developments that played a fundamental role in shaping the world in which they live. Without this knowledge, we would lack the context for understanding the development of contemporary institutions, the role of continuity and change in present-day society and politics, and the evolution of current forms of artistic expression and intellectual discourse. In addition to providing a basic narrative of events and movements, the goals of the AP program in European History are to develop (a) an understanding of some of the principal themes in modern European History, (b) an ability to analyze historical evidence and historical interpretation, and (c) an ability to express historical understanding in writing.

I ALREADY READ THE COLLEGE BOARD DESCRIPTION
I took a basic level course in history that covers some of the same material. I should be prepared.  doodthing;
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

If I actually read the book and studied for the tests, I'd have an A... so it's not that bad in my opinion.

If you're one of those people who couldn't find Austria on a map, you might have a little trouble, but I still don't think it's that difficult

ME##

Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on January 17, 2008, 02:51:06 PM
I ALREADY READ THE COLLEGE BOARD DESCRIPTION

AS DID I.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE AP CLASSES EXPECT THEM TO BE DIFFICULT.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: ME86 on January 17, 2008, 02:52:45 PM
AS DID I.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE AP CLASSES EXPECT THEM TO BE DIFFICULT.
I think the exception is AP Stats.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on January 18, 2008, 10:42:21 AM
Is there AP Africa
Nothing happened in Africa but bald chimps and AIDS.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on January 18, 2008, 10:42:53 AM
Nothing happened in Africa but bald chimps and AIDS.
AND EGYPT AND EVOLUTION

C.Mongler

Daddy

V

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up