October 20, 2024, 12:50:57 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ever had a dream like this

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 09, 2008, 12:23:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I had a dream the doctors were operating on my left leg...while I was awake. myface;
I was in pain in the dream, and then, even aftr I woke up, my left leg hurt in that very same spot.
Dreams like that are awesome, even with the pain. Ever had one? caterpie;

YPrrrr

I had a dream where there were a bunch of spiders that were biting me while I tried to sleep, and when I woke up I had to take a shower to stop the itching

Walter

I had a dream where I got shot with a machine gun in the chest. I could still walk around even with all these holes on me and I think I was on a bus. I have had weirder dreams before but that was probably the most amount of damage I have ever had inflicted onto me.

Himu

I had a dream I swam through a whole bunch of jellyfish, and I could feel it. myface;

The Speaker Of Words

Usually my arm hurts in dreams (if anything is hurting at all), and when I wake up my arm is asleep.

Albel The Wicked

I had a dream where i was swimming and i woke up in a pool of pee. :(

home-run-bat

My left shoulder started hurting this morning

Claquesous

I was sitting on my bed playing video games or something, then looked towards my doorway. There was this lady in a long purple dress. Her face was a skull, no skin. She scared the fuck out of me. I ran out of my room, but I hit my hand on the wall. When I woke up my middle finger kinda... pops when I ball up my fist. It still hasn't stopped doing it, and it was four years ago.

Go Up