October 05, 2024, 03:28:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I've been waiting for this day since I joined NSider.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 16, 2008, 11:37:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on January 16, 2008, 09:27:44 PM
I don't understand how you know all that off the top of your head. psyduck;

My memory knows no bounds.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: V on January 16, 2008, 09:27:44 PM
[glow=red,2,300]No shit.[/glow] psyduck;
I don't understand how you know all that off the top of your head. psyduck;
I can't understand why you guys are getting annoyed at me for making this thread as if it was so obvious, when there are people here still saying Sheik is a male.

NOA_Haunted

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 17, 2008, 02:40:55 PM
Who cares no one uses zelda anyways.

You're fucking stupid. Lots of people use Zelda, or at least her Sheik form. psyduck;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kaz on January 17, 2008, 06:45:06 PM
You're fucking stupid. Lots of people use Zelda, or at least her Sheik form. psyduck;
Zelda is a fucking horrible character though, at least from a competitive standpoint.

bluaki

Samus Aran

Quote from: TitleFMR227GT on January 17, 2008, 08:59:44 PM
Zelda is a fucking horrible character though, at least from a competitive standpoint.

how so

Her Sheik form is one of the most easily-mastered characters, particularly for her power and speed.

And what do you mean by "from a competitive standpoint?" I can beat any other character controlled by human players with Sheik.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kaz on January 17, 2008, 11:44:20 PM
how so

Her Sheik form is one of the most easily-mastered characters, particularly for her power and speed.

And what do you mean by "from a competitive standpoint?" I can beat any other character controlled by human players with Sheik.
The competitive players, people who play the game at it's metagame.

Zelda is bad because she's floaty(thus easy to KO vertically),slow, has terrible combo ability, easily edguarded because of laggy/predictable recovery,very shitty throws,weak, shitty wavedash, and a shitty projectile.

kid_rock

Quote from: XYZ on January 16, 2008, 03:44:01 PM
Shiek is a guy! Anyone who has played OoT more than once would know this. Princess Ruto even says, "A nice young man named Shiek saved me from under the ice," or something along the lines of that.
Yes, Zelda is a girl but the disguise known as Shiek is a guy.
She pretended to be a guy.

Also, Shiek's trophy in SSBM said that he's a girl, so I don't know why you've been waiting this long. But you're wrong anyway, so it doesn't matter.

if so how did zelda shrink her boobs O_o

Nyerp

Go Up