Shaq Fu for the Genesis is only 45 cents at my local game store

Started by One Man Freak Show, January 13, 2008, 11:31:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

I'm going to buy it, review it, then record myself destroying it with my bowling pin. It'll be great.

Samus Aran

Oh god yes, I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I saw it at a local store. Horrible games are fun.  powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Gamecrazy literally has dozens of them here, but I refuse to touch it. My $2 is going to some generic shmup that I'll love and cuddle.

ALSO DOES YOUR LOCAL STORE HAVE A WEBSITE

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Lawlz on January 13, 2008, 11:41:13 AM
ALSO DOES YOUR LOCAL STORE HAVE A WEBSITE

No, sadly.

It has great deals on everything. For instance, videos there don't go for more than $1.95 no matter what they are. Dreamcasts for $40, Saturns for $50, Earthbound for $60... Great deals. I will admit that they don't have too much really vintage/obscure systems, but other than that, they're great.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on January 13, 2008, 11:45:55 AM
No, sadly.

It has great deals on everything. For instance, videos there don't go for more than $1.95 no matter what they are. Dreamcasts for $40, Saturns for $50, Earthbound for $60... Great deals. I will admit that they don't have too much really vintage/obscure systems, but other than that, they're great.
Those really don't sound like good deals to me, considering CD Warehouse has DCs for $30 and I got my Saturn for $35.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Lawlz on January 13, 2008, 01:31:37 PM
Those really don't sound like good deals to me, considering CD Warehouse has DCs for $30 and I got my Saturn for $35.

Crap.

Man, Kansas sucks as far as video game stores go.

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

Only store that is in my town is EBgames/Gamestop, BRE Software (the most overpriced shitty gamestore in the world that wont die), and Gamecrazy which seems like they're never getting any more used games, just the same copies of every game they already have.

They have Rez for $35 or so but disc only and I refuse to buy it still.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: reefer on January 13, 2008, 10:24:34 PM
Only store that is in my town is EBgames/Gamestop, BRE Software (the most overpriced shitty gamestore in the world that wont die), and Gamecrazy which seems like they're never getting any more used games, just the same copies of every game they already have.

They have Rez for $35 or so but disc only and I refuse to buy it still.

My Blockbuster has Rex for PS2 for only $10. It doesn't have the original case, though, so I'm not buying it.

I want that game so bad I don't really even care much anymore still, though, so I may buy it.

The artist formally known

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on January 14, 2008, 08:21:22 AM
My Blockbuster has Rex for PS2 for only $10. It doesn't have the original case, though, so I'm not buying it.

I want that game so bad I don't really even care much anymore still, though, so I may buy it.
Blockbuster doesn't know how to price games, it's awesome.

Pikmin 2 for $16 and Medievil Resurrection for $10

Go Up