May 13, 2024, 05:36:23 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Electric Apricot

Started by me003, January 10, 2008, 11:03:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

I just got back from the BEST MOVIE of 2008, so far. National Lampoon's Electric Apricot was some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. OH AND IT'S DIRECTED BY LES CLAYPOOL. And what more, Les Claypool was at the screening himself and answered questions after the movie, then he just kinda hung out. I literally brushed shoulders with him...or at least could have if I wanted to.
And, he says that there's a word floating around about a new PRIMUS album.

Oh and one more reason to see this movie. Squeak was in it.
  magician;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Andrew1911

WOW THE BEST MOVIE OF 2008? WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT. IT'S BEEN LIKE... WHAT? TWO FUCKING WEEKS INTO THE NEW YEAR?

National Lampoon fucking sucks and I doubt this movie is any good. Probably will suck as much as Van Wilder.

me003

Oh yea, you're right. Because you're the one who fucking saw it, I forgot. My bad.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Andrew1911

Quote from: MethreE on January 13, 2008, 10:16:09 PM
Oh yea, you're right. Because you're the one who fucking saw it, I forgot. My bad.

Considering National Lampoon's track record of shit suckage, I can safely say I don't need to see it. That's like telling me Meet the Spartans is going to be good when they all have a shitty track record with Date Movie and Epic Movie.

Go Up