October 05, 2024, 03:30:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Golden Axe game out for the 360 in the future

Started by The artist formally known, January 06, 2008, 01:19:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

January 06, 2008, 01:19:53 AM Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 04:48:14 PM by reefer
Yes, I said Golden Axe. Hopefully it will be awesome

greg400

Golden Axe? As in a game that Sega is in possession in?

Don't get your hopes up too high. Knowing Sega they will fuck it up big time. gonk;

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 06, 2008, 01:29:34 AM
Golden Axe? As in a game that Sega is in possession in?

Don't get your hopes up too high. Knowing Sega they will fuck it up big time. gonk;
Sega doesn't fuck up all of their newer games, just most of them. Condemned was awesome and hopefully the sequel will be out, which is out now. I suggest you guys rent it to tell me if it is aweosme.

Wrench

Fucking sweet. I remember when Golden Axe used to be a 25 cent arcade game. I beat it with my Florida bud, Lacey.

LINK2K9

Quote from: reefer on January 06, 2008, 01:49:24 AM
Sega doesn't fuck up all of their newer games, just most of them. Condemned was awesome and hopefully the sequel will be out, which is out now. I suggest you guys rent it to tell me if it is aweosme.

Sega didn't develop Comdemned.  befuddlement

lol lara lol

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on January 06, 2008, 01:49:24 AM
Wait, the sequel is already out?

I still can't find the first one. ;_;

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 06, 2008, 02:19:00 PM
Sega didn't develop Comdemned.  befuddlement
Stupid Lawlz made me think he did.

Anyways it's published by Sega, not made. But yes I can't wait to buy Golden Axe 3 years from now when it's $10

strongbad

HOLY FUCK
I LOVE THOSE GAMES
I remember we went to a really nice suite place and they had an arcade where all the games were free. Me and my brother beat golden axe 4 times  :||

Go Up