ITT epic threads from 4chan(dear guests: STOP VIEWING THIS AND REGISTER)

Started by Riosan, May 11, 2007, 02:50:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riosan

May 12, 2007, 04:48:21 PM #15 Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 05:01:37 PM by Dexter

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Dexter on May 12, 2007, 04:48:21 PM

A winrar is you.
I'm looking for the Bohemian Rhapsody thread. D=

Silverhawk79

Samus Aran

Nice. I hadn't seen that Sparta or Courtney Love one before. thumbup;

mariofreak55

Reverse Psychology

I dont remember how i found this, but w/e:

i think i found it on an image search for "4chan".

Riosan

Do you guys have, like, one site with tons of funny 4chan posts? I need lulz.  gonk;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dexter on May 12, 2007, 06:10:33 PM
Do you guys have, like, one site with tons of funny 4chan posts? I need lulz.  gonk;

There's a *chan dedicated to epic posts. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it's called or what the URL is. I'll try searching around for it.

Phydeaux

Quote from: Kaz on May 12, 2007, 06:19:16 PM

There's a *chan dedicated to epic posts. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it's called or what the URL is. I'll try searching around for it.

Or there's encyclopedia dramatica.

If someone has a larger version of that "A CHALLENGER APPEARS", that'd be great.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Phydeaux on May 12, 2007, 06:23:50 PM

If someone has a larger version of that "A CHALLENGER APPEARS", that'd be great.
ED won't load for me. argh;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Phydeaux on May 12, 2007, 06:23:50 PM

Encyclopedia Dramatica doesn't have as many, not to mention that its server is falling apart to the point where I can't even access it half the time.

Unfortunately, I can't find the link to the epic post *chan. There's no link to it on Wikichan, and I can't even get to ED to see if it's there.

Skillet

Quote from: G$ on May 12, 2007, 06:06:05 PM
I dont remember how i found this, but w/e:

i think i found it on an image search for "4chan".

Oh my God, that looks like my cousin. v;

Riosan

I HAVE FOUND THE EPITOME OF WIN, SILVER.

Ezloﺕ

This thread has brought me lulz.  v;
:)

Samus Aran

Holy shit, that Bohemian Rhapsody thread is so epic it's amazing. They even got the tiny little piano bits in there.

Go Up