September 20, 2024, 01:27:00 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Did I really beat a creaotr of GH?

Started by NOA_Haunted, December 26, 2007, 09:29:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

I got the Meet your maker Achievement and it says "Beat one of the creators of Guitar Hero 3 at their own game"

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=393 This is were I copied pasted from but it says that on my 360. 

Wrench

NOA_Haunted

People are sore losers I was just playing through the fire and the flames I was getting my but kicked then towards the end I started winning by a few 1,000 and the guy left.

mariofreak

Quote from: WrenchNinja on December 26, 2007, 09:44:49 AM
Congrats, man.

That's incredible.
No, actually, not really. Just because they made the game, doesn't mean they are any good at it. The only incredible part of it is that he actually somehow got lucky enough to be paired up with one of the GH creators. Beating them isn't hard at all if you're any good at the game.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Birth Man on December 26, 2007, 05:32:01 PM
No, actually, not really. Just because they made the game, doesn't mean they are any good at it. The only incredible part of it is that he actually somehow got lucky enough to be paired up with one of the GH creators. Beating them isn't hard at all if you're any good at the game.
I play easy, also it was on Battle and was quit hard to beat him.

LINK2K9

I believe it also transfers from whoever beat a creator, so you may or may not of went against a creator. It could of been someone who beat a creator and got the achievement.

lol lara lol

Go Up