ITT Old NSiders that you used to be friends with but lost contact with.

Started by Lozal, December 11, 2007, 07:01:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Houdini

A bunch. I can't remember many of their names, though. I know I was friends with Ikarugaroks a year or two ago, but all the other names escape me.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 22, 2007, 09:59:08 PM
A bunch. I can't remember many of their names, though. I know I was friends with Ikarugaroks a year or two ago, but all the other names escape me.
ika is fucking awesome.

Where did she disappear to?  gonk;

She came to PowerSpike when Boyah died, but she never came here once our server changed.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on December 22, 2007, 10:28:00 PM
ika is fucking awesome.

She came to PowerSpike when Boyah died, but she never came here once our server changed.
Didn't she say she thought it was boring or something in a PM to someone? caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on December 22, 2007, 10:28:00 PM
ika is fucking awesome.

I'm not sure. When Boyah died, it took me a few days to stumble upon Powerspike again, and it appeared as though she had left by the time I got there. Judging by the posts I saw, she was scared away by overwhelming amounts of requests for nudes.

heltar

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: helter skelter on December 22, 2007, 11:51:36 PM
The pictures that people posted and said were hers, weren't.
Exactly.

They were all over 4chan at one point.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up