October 03, 2024, 04:00:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have any of you beat any RE games?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2007, 07:05:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Punta Tombo on November 28, 2007, 07:17:04 PM
try for it on another playthrough?

um, :|

You beat the game once, which allows you to play Mercinaries. If ou own bitches in Mercinaries you are able to get the Handcannon in any file that you have already beaten once.

do u have wii version or gcn version?

uh okay then

I have the GCN version. I might get the Wii version as well later on.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 28, 2007, 07:21:34 PM
uh okay then

I'd buy the Wii version if I could use my GCN files on the Wii version. I hate starting over.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 28, 2007, 06:44:59 PM
Salazar was easy as hell for me. Shoot the eye twice with a shotgun, then shoot Salazar himself with a magnum revolver. I only had to make Salazar himself appear twice, and it took about 6 magnum shots or so total.
Same, it was that fucking Krauser that got me man. I only died like twice up to then, and here comes badass krauser and kills me like 20 times. I got so ticked I quit playing for a month.

Tomboh

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 28, 2007, 07:21:34 PM
uh okay then

oh ok

Ya I couldn't get the Handcannon on my GCN version. The Wii version is a lot easier in terms of aiming, but IMO it's much more fun.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Punta Tombo on November 28, 2007, 09:16:05 PM
oh ok

Ya I couldn't get the Handcannon on my GCN version. The Wii version is a lot easier in terms of aiming, but IMO it's much more fun.

i c

I'm on chapter 5-3. Just started it now. How much of the game is left?

The artist formally known

I'm two bosses away from beating RE:DS

I have to say the game isn't as hard as I once thought at all. It's incredibly easy so far and now I tend to love how the game has such low ammounts of ammo for everything. I'm about to fight a boss and I have no ammo for anything but some awesome gun that I still don't have.

Magnum is freaking powerful, takes down the hunters in one hit but the shot gun takes like 3-5 hits. I don't see how that is supposed to work but whatever. I'm probably going to say fuck it and get the bad ending because I am missing 1 mo disk from what I found.

Very very small spoilers for RE1
[spoiler]I just entered the passwords on the computer to unlock the doors in the lab if anyone remembers the game. I wouldn't be low on ammo if I knew that those new zombie things didn't regenerate. Also why does the game not let you use another mo disk in the same passcode generator machine?[/spoiler]

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 28, 2007, 09:20:08 PM
i c

I'm on chapter 5-3. Just started it now. How much of the game is left?
5-4 is the last chapter. I think I'm on chapter 5-2

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on November 28, 2007, 07:29:18 PM
I'd buy the Wii version if I could use my GCN files on the Wii version. I hate starting over.
If someone online has the saves for about where you are you can download it onto your Wii

Samus Aran

Okay, that Krauser fight was really annoying. If you die, you have to watch so much over again. I died 3 times, too. Those times where you have to press buttons suddenly always catch me off guard the first time.

JGE

i beat RE4 on all systems including PC, i have RE:DS and RE:CV for the dreamcast but i dont feel like beating them because the controls suck dick

i wanna get Umbrella chronicles and a Zapper

Samus Aran

...that was a pathetic final boss fight. I only had to heal once. psyduck;

Quote from: Precursor on November 28, 2007, 11:24:31 PM
i beat RE4 on all systems including PC, i have RE:DS and RE:CV for the dreamcast but i dont feel like beating them because the controls suck dick

i wanna get Umbrella chronicles and a Zapper
UC and Zapper do not mix and the controls for the RE games are very easy to get used to, I hated them at first but I don't even notice them being weird at all anymore.

I just beat Resident Evil: Deadly Silence with the bad ending. Game works like Casltevania and you're able to get the better ending if you'd like without starting all over. I have to say the game isn't as awesome as I remembered as a child. I played RE2 more so maybe I'll end up remembering more of that game.

I beat the game with a total time of 4:27:31 and 25 saves

Go Up