Does this change your opinion on Marijuana? (If you were against it)

Started by reeper, May 08, 2007, 04:15:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I don't smoke it but I don't see why it's illegal.  Tobacco and alcohol are far worse.

Solar and Lunar

I've never smoked it but I'm all for the legalization of it...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Fireman.exe

reeper

Quote from: Fireman.exe on May 08, 2007, 07:57:21 PM
It might not kill you, but it will make you more stupid.
So does a lot of things...  psyduck;

Alcohol even though it is legal

LCK

That doesn't change my opinion at all. In fact, it encourages my opinion.

If tobacco is legal, why the hell is marijuana illegal? They both have harmful effects, but tobacco leads to death.
Slow, painful, death.
Alcohol kills brain cells, yet it's legal.
Oh look at that. Marijuana has an effect on the brain, so does alcohol. Legalize the damn stuff and make a damn fortune.

mariofreak55

I don't think any of them should be legal, but they can't just keep adding stuff to degrade intelligence. And they can't remove anything or there'll be an outbreak.

Fireman.exe

Quote from: Reaper on May 08, 2007, 08:06:00 PM

I don't drink.  psyduck;

V

Why let people sell it and smuggle it illegally, and increase crime throughout the country? Legalize it, and it will decrease the crime in some states. So  much money could be made if they legalize this shit.

I don't smoke, so, whatever...toot;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fireman.exe on May 08, 2007, 10:41:09 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 08, 2007, 08:06:00 PM

I don't drink.  psyduck;

Um...hello? Can you hear me, sir? Please pay attention and think before commenting. Whether or not you drink is not the point. The point is that it's legal.

Seriously, we're not talking about you here.  psyduck;

reeper

Quote from: Captain Planet on May 09, 2007, 08:23:22 AM
Why let people sell it and smuggle it illegally, and increase crime throughout the country? Legalize it, and it will decrease the crime in some states. So  much money could be made if they legalize this shit.

The argument lots of people have is that the government doesn't want to legalize it because they cannot tax it, because people can and are growing it in huge amount, government cannot easily tax something that people grow and sell.

I realize you can say that farmers are taxed, but actually I think thats wrong in the first place, since farmers get paid by the government to grow crops...

Also if people are getting it illegally right now then why should they pay taxes on it if it ever is legalized

Daddy

Quote from: Reaper on May 09, 2007, 11:47:56 AM
Quote from: Captain Planet on May 09, 2007, 08:23:22 AM

The argument lots of people have is that the government doesn't want to legalize it because they cannot tax it, because people can and are growing it in huge amount, government cannot easily tax something that people grow and sell.

I realize you can say that farmers are taxed, but actually I think thats wrong in the first place, since farmers get paid by the government to grow crops...

Also if people are getting it illegally right now then why should they pay taxes on it if it ever is legalized
If it is legalized the price will go down.   People will be more willing to pay for it legally than illegally.

reeper

Quote from: JMV290 on May 09, 2007, 12:05:14 PM
If it is legalized the price will go down.   People will be more willing to pay for it legally than illegally.
People can grow marijuana very easily, people can't grow or make alcohol easily....

SBKT

Thing is, they make this in PILL form now, you don't have to damage your lungs with it.

What's next, Weed Snuff?

CruelPleasure

I was never against it. I have done it a few times myself. Also weed should be legal, I watched a Documentry on it and it is illegal due to some racism issues or something of the sort.  china;

Go Up