April 27, 2024, 04:41:40 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Speaker Of Words

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

When I saw that on 4Chan, I thought it was an incredibly shitty edit by some kid in paint. Turns out Nintendo is using Paint to design Brawl. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 21, 2007, 09:18:21 PM
Where does it say/hint at that?

Th-those... I?ve seen those before somewhere...

Pichu wore those in Melee.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on November 21, 2007, 09:20:43 PM

When I saw that on 4Chan, I thought it was an incredibly shitty edit by some kid in paint. Turns out Nintendo is using Paint to design Brawl. caterpie;
The only part that looks bad are his red eyes. Other than that, looks okay to me. link;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: XYZ on November 21, 2007, 09:21:38 PM

Th-those... I?ve seen those before somewhere...

Pichu wore those in Melee.
Oh. I didn't use Pichu, so I never noticed. navi;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 21, 2007, 09:21:55 PM
The only part that looks bad are his red eyes. Other than that, looks okay to me. link;
The entire face looks retarded.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Speaker Of Words

Was Dark Link's design in OoT supposed to make it seem as if he was wearing a gray tunic?
He always looked metal to me.  navi;

KonohaShinobi

I fucking love these assist trophies! They act as strong CPU players that just arrive in and out, it's GLORIOUS!

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

C.Mongler

DAMN IT SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIII

Way to make Saki seem like a real character fag balls. Hell at this point I'd prefer a Smash Bros with the assit trophies as actual characters.

Gray Fox vs Lin vs Saki vs Little Mac, FUCK YEAH

Wrench

Pisses me off when they confirm final smashes on a Friday.

DL

meh. Lucas's Final Smash could have been better.

PK Love anyone?

Kalahari Inkantation

Today's update sucked. ;-;
SO LET'S TALK ABOUT WHO/WHAT (as in items, stages, things totally new to the game, etc.) YOU'D LOVE TO SEE IN BRAWL
I want everyone from the last game back in, except Pichu, Dr. Mario and Young Link. And all of the clones need new movesets. powerofone;
and oh lawd
An underwater stage where everything moves slowly would be awesome. And a paper stage from one of the Paper Mario games, that folds and changes itself up. That would be absolutely incredible. powerofone;

Wrench

Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on November 23, 2007, 02:51:27 PM
Today's update sucked. ;-;
SO LET'S TALK ABOUT WHO/WHAT (as in items, stages, things totally new to the game, etc.) YOU'D LOVE TO SEE IN BRAWL
I want everyone from the last game back in, except Pichu, Dr. Mario and Young Link. And all of the clones need new movesets. powerofone;
and oh lawd
An underwater stage where everything moves slowly would be awesome. And a paper stage from one of the Paper Mario games, that folds and changes itself up. That would be absolutely incredible. powerofone;

Definitely want Captain Falcon back as well as Luigi.

Possibly make Pac Man an assist trophy and Bomberman a playable character. Both are unlikely, but a kid could dream.

Go Up