September 20, 2024, 06:25:04 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I want to discuss with you about TOM CRUISE and SCIENTOLOGY.

Started by The Rarest Breed, November 23, 2007, 07:09:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Rarest Breed

What the fucking another. Why is thread for placing in here?

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: The Rarest Breed on November 23, 2007, 07:24:11 PM
Now you regard here NOW, Bean! I know, had come is that you and I our up and in the past down and to a shaky armistice, that holds our limbs of tearing up in one another. So I will give only you a warning provisionally: If I ever would hear, that you, whom means thing says approximately again to Superman, I will adjust an expatriate man to throw increasingly large dead animals into your home. Superman has NOT the homosexuality illness. He is all men below and more than probable has massive sexual ratios. Superman is a hero for us everyone, to look up on in the sky, and I will not be interrogation more of your defamatory bullshittery!!!

I mean this in friendly ways, but you need to make find of yourself for fucking. I will not make receipt of interweb threatenings from broadband jackass supreme. This Superman does carry of season trolley pass, and also makes play of naked leap frog with boy scouts locked in basement of solitude. As for manhood capacities, I think this Superman has none. He does much lifting to heavy objects, which is bad for lumbar supportives. Back problematics lead to abusive of painkillers and one pump chumping. For also, your fascinations with men in tights would have made man with name of Sigmund do very much speculating.

Cleotis Bean

Kalahari Inkantation

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on November 23, 2007, 07:33:57 PM
GET THIS OUT OF MY BOARD

I do not know how evergreen terrace placed in your anus but I am for imaging that it must be for massive.

The Rarest Breed

Quote from: Cleotis Bean on November 23, 2007, 07:32:06 PM
I mean this in friendly ways, but you need to make find of yourself for fucking. I will not make receipt of interweb threatenings from broadband jackass supreme. This Superman does carry of season trolley pass, and also makes play of naked leap frog with boy scouts locked in basement of solitude. As for manhood capacities, I think this Superman has none. He does much lifting to heavy objects, which is bad for lumbar supportives. Back problematics lead to abusive of painkillers and one pump chumping. For also, your fascinations with men in tights would have made man with name of Sigmund do very much speculating.

Look, Bean. I do not appreciate your aggressive deeds of the ignorance, but because you are a friend, I somewhat very importantly recognized. You do not understand the HISTORY of Superman. I make! Let so raise me on you, okay?

That first Superman character, that was created of Jerry Seal and Joe Shuster, no hero was, but a bad watch. Your short story "the government of the Superman" concerned a glatzk?pfigen bad watch, that were bent on controlling of the world. The story did not sell, compelling that two, its character on the correct side of the law to repositionieren. In 1935, its Superman story became want rejected again of newspaper syndicate to avoid processes. A DC humor occult have another of its creations, Dr., printed made have that its first appearance in new jokes humors #6, decided would fall let October 1935th DIRECT CURRENT to take a chance with Superman, calculating if any process were discarded, it only the mark.

That revised Superman appeared first in action humors #1, June 1938. Seal and Shuster have the rights to the firm for $130 and a contract sold to furnish the publisher with material. The Saturday evening post reported in 1941 that the couple $75,000 of each per year, quiet a fraction was paid by the Superman profit of DIRECT CURRENT. In 1946 as a seal and Shuster, that were sued for more money, DIRECT CURRENT they fired has, cause the one legal battle, supposed have has signs that concluded in 1948, than it $200,000, and away any further claim to Superman or any character, that are created by it. DIRECT CURRENT has soon seal and the names of Shuster from the next to line taken. Superman follow from following the gigantic financial: The film in 1978 and messages report of its arm existences, Warner communications given have seal and Shuster lifelong pensions of $35,000 per year like and provides health themselves advantage. In addition, any media production, that must the Superman character the credit miteinschlie?en, "Superman, that of Jerry seal and Joe Shuster created becomes".

So you, Beans, the idea of Superman see was devised long, beforewhich the Jews invented homosexualitys . He is nothing more than a healthy roll model for our children and a man for us everyone to look up to. Lock now, okay?

Daddy

Cleotis Bean

Go Up